Little One

"No, Soo don't do this! You know I love you but I'll never forgive you if you do this!" Junghyun makes a face at Soo.

"Im sorry but I have to," she looks away so dramatically.

"I'm begging you!" He cried.

"Jung.."

"After all we've been through?!"

"I'm so sorry," she looks at him. "But Uno bitch." She slams a 4+ card on the table as Junghyun throws his cards in the air.

"I give up," he whines as he waves a white flag in the air. Soo laughs at him, dancing in victory.

"I win. You really suck at UNO like really bad," she smiles at him, laying on his chest.

It's been a week since they were released from the hospital. Soo settled Cheonsa in her late brother's room where it was now painted with flowers she and Namjoon and Taehyung painted instead of the galaxy.

Jungkook would often play with Cheonsa, making her move her arms as if she was dancing. Namjoon and Jin would help Soo by rocking her if she wakes up crying. Hera would help Soo feed her. Both twins would usually sleep next to her in their animal forms as the 'Protection Squad' like Junghyun would put it.

All the kids, except Tae and Jungkook, were at school. Junghyun had his two weeks vacation in use while Soo was still on paid maternity leave. Taehyung caught a small fever and resting in his room. Well that's what she thought.

"Mama? Am I still hot?" Soo hears Taehyung on the steps. He was wearing a onesie (the sleeves were rolled up) and was holding a piece of paper.

Jung gets up and touches his forehead. Soo couldn't really walk since her foot was still messed up and was healing. "He's not as hot as he was before," he informs her. "And Whats this?"

He gestures towards the piece of paper in Tae's hand. He embarrassingly covers his face with it, tiger ears drooping. "Tae, lemme see. Can I see it sweetie?"

"It's..It's a song..for Cheonsa," he turns red in embarrassment. Soo gasps as her expression turns to excitement.

"Oooo, Tae bear, would you sing it for mommy please? I wanna hear it!" Taehyung looks at the ground, pouting. "Please my little tiger."

"O-Okay," he says in a quiet tone. He inhales before singing.

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day,goodday, good day
Goodday, good day
Looks like a winterbear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Soo was slowly tearing up at how pretty it sounded. She was just ready to pick him up and hug him, never wanting to let him go. And she could hear him trying his best to impress her but little did he know, she already was.

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
Then all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you

Soo and Jung look at him proudly, not noticing Jungkook hopping down the steps hearing his brother sing. He lays down, closing his eyes and swaying his head to Tae's voice.

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear

"And-And I wanted music at the end but I don't-I dont know how," Tae stammers before seeing his parents look at him, close to tears. "Mama? Papa? Whats wrong?"

"You did so well!" Jung picks him up and hugs him tightly.

"Bubba. Why you no make song for me?" Jungkook whines, hopping another step. "I no special like-like Cheonsa?"