Teens👀

(Junghyun- 31; Soo-hyun - 28; Hera- 13; Seokjin -13;  Namjoon- 11; Hoseok & Yoongi - 9; Jimin & Taehyung - 8; Jungkook - 5; Cheonsa - 3)

3 1/2 years later...

"Shh," Jin whispers as he tiptoes through the living room. Hera follows, holding a pair of sandals. They both were sneaking out to a small party Seulgi was hosting at her place.

"I swear if we get caught I'm blaming it on you," She remarks. She had her half her hair in twin buns and the rest flowing down her back, wearing a black shirt and ripped black jeans. Of course she had to do makeup on herself and Jin, he looked bomb as hell.

As they make it to the door, they silently creeped out, air breezing in. The lights suddenly flashed on as they jolted. "Mind telling me where you two were going?" Junghyun asks, arms crossed.

"Nowhere?" Jin chuckles sheepishly. Hera blinks unaware of what to do.

"You looked pretty dolled up to be going nowhere. Are you going to that party I told you weren't allowed to go to?" He walks towards them as they closed the door, sighing.

"Come on. It's a just a party, papa," Jin whines.

"Look just because your mother isn't here at the moment doesn't mean that you have to misbehave."

"But It's a party! We're not gonna drink or stuff like that. Seulgi isn't like that," Hera argues. "You're no fun, Uncle."

"Take that makeup off and go to bed before your brothers and sister wake up," Junghyun sighs, rubbing his eyes. They both groan dramatically before walking past him.

Just then Soo walks in, taking her heels off. She sees Jung rubbing his eyes. "Hey babe. You alright?"

"No. I swear they're acting out. I just caught Jin and Hera trying to sneak out to some party," he hugs her.

"This early? I remember the first time snuck out was when I was 16 and I got a good ass whooping afterwards. Y'know Sunhye being the snitch," she rolls her eyes, chuckling.

"It's not a good time to joke around, Soo. I'm being serious. They've been doing this lately because you're always out and think they can pass me."

"Junghyun. Come on let them have a little fun. I know it's dumb of them to sneak out but I would agree. I mean with being the strict cop that you are."

"Excuse me?" He makes a face at her.

"You mean well, I know that. But on the other hand, you still don't trust their friends and it's been what? Almost 4 years? They're not like that at all with the drinking and smoking and stuff like that. Besides they're young. They shouldn't be doing that." She walks past him to go knock on Hera's door.

"But I see it all the time at work, when I have the late shifts. Teens always doing something stupid like drinking and driving, graffiti, all of that," he argues, following her.

"Jung, stop. Hera, sweetie, can I come in?" She knocks on her door again. She heard a small grunt as she opens the door. Jung tries to walk in before Soo stops him. "Girl talk, Junghyun. Now go and make up with Jin."

"Hey, Auntie," Hera was wiping her makeup off with an annoyed look of her face.

"Hera, I know you're upset with Ju-"

"Auntie, he's always doing this! Jin and I just wanted to go to Seulgi's house and just chill with them. Uncle thinks that he can keep us on a leash just because you're an idol now and you come home late," Hera groans.

Soohyun debuted as an idol two years ago and was successful but because of that, she had to work more and came home late. She still had time with the kids but it would only be a little.

"Ahn Hera, please understand that he's trying to protect you even though you think it's suffocating. You know he means well," she cups her face. "He's just trying make sure nothing bad happens to you like what happened years back."

Hera pushes her hands away from her face, standing up with her brows furrowed more. "But Im grown now. I can make my own decisions!"

"Hera. You are only 13. Only 13, you're not grown. Look just do your night routine and go to bed. We'll discuss in morning. I'm gonna go check on Cheonsa," Soo sighs, walking out. "Good night."

Soo holds her head since her headache was getting worse. She goes upstairs as she opens Cheonsa's door, her still sleeping soundly in Jungkook's arms. She smiles at how cute they were before going to her room, where Jung was pacing.

"He's not talking to me. He's not talking me you know. Make up with him you say. Guess what: it didn't work," he looks at her upset.

"Can you not? Please don't," Soo starts to take off her makeup and doing her night routine. "Jung I'm tired right now and not to sound like an ass, but there wouldn't be any problems if you just let them be."

"Of course you would take their side. It's just like you," he complains, unknowingly making her more pissed.

"Excuse me? What do you mean it's just like me? I just got home from a long day and I come home to see you and them ready to start World War 3 and Im in the crossfire! I'm trying my best to understand both of your point of views! You want them safe but you seem controlling but them, they wanna have fun but they have to act out if they wanna have fun!

"I'm not in the mood for this Jung! So please let's talk about this later when I don't have my brain ready to combust!" She yells. Fortunately she was in her closet so it was slightly muffled. As she changes in a silk nightgown, she walks back to the bed where Jung sat. "I'm sorry I yelled by the way. We'll talk about it in the morning."

She goes under the covers only to see Hoseok walk in with Jimin, who was in dog form, in his arms. "We wanna sleep with you eomma," he yawns, climbing onto the bed.

"Did we wake you two?" She asks, concerned.

"Kinda. We heard Jinnie moving around his room but didn't say anything to him."

Soo falls into her pillow as Hobi and Jimin snuggle up to her. She feels Junghyun next to her but she knew he probably had his back towards her. She knew he was upset but couldn't do much about it except apologize.

As she slowly falls asleep, she felt his arms around her waist. "Sorry," she hears him whisper.

"How long are we doing chores?" Hera sighs, playing with her pancakes.

"Two weeks," Jung says as he was cooking the eggs. Soo poured more batter as Jin flips pancakes that were cooked. Jungkook was feeding Cheonsa who was blowing raspberries at him, giggling.

"Kookie, noder airplane!" She giggles.

{author-nim: Told ya I was gon do a time skip. Hope you guys like this chapter and if you want, give some ideas on what you wanna read.}