Memories

Blood. Blood caked her legs, her inner thighs as she was under overwhelming pain. She felt like passing out but fought to stay awake, panting. She didn't know what to do.

She was alone in the house, her husband and her only best friend didn't respond to her desperate calls, her parents were out of the country. Soo was alone, crying for the labor pain to go away. The pain became more excruciating as the minutes passed.

She dials his number as he answers immediately. "Hey Soo. How are you?"

She couldn't say anything, only letting out pants. "Help...me Jungie," she whimpers in a tremulous tone. "Minhyuk's coming...and no one is here...please he..lp..me."

She clutches onto something solid to try not to spiral out of control.

"I'm on my way!" She hears the panic and worry in his voice. She blinks and she's underwater, struggling to go to the surface. Then she sees a small body with brown hair and she knew it was Minhyuk. Then more bodies of her hybrid children surrounded her as she tries to swim to them only to be pulled away further and further away.

Her screaming was muffled, knowing she couldn't save them.

She gasps awake in a cold sweat, face paled. She gets up as she runs to the bathroom and vomits. After the nausea subsided, she was trembling in fear.

"It's not real, Soo. It's not real. It's not gonna happen again," she rocks herself, scared out of her mind.

"Soo? You okay?" She hears him walking towards the bathroom as he opens the door. He kneels down as he hold her hand, making her sniffle. "You need anything? Are you and the baby okay?"

She nods before hugging him. "I feel like such a bad person for considering abortion right now, Jungie. I'm sorry but I don't know if I want to go through it again. What if they die like Minhyuk?" She sobbed, guilt rising. He holds her tightly, rubbing his back.

"Im right here. I'm not gonna let that happen, I promise. But if you want to abort, I'll be there cause guess what? It's your decision cause it's your body who's carrying our child," he makes her look at him. She felt bad for considering it. She didn't want to regret after it's been done.

"I'll be there no matter what," he kisses her forehead as a way of reassurance. "Want me to make breakfast?"

"If you want," they stand up as they go downstairs.

~

The boys were doing Just Dance (my shit when I was younger), Hoseok and Jimin doing better than the rest. Soo laid on the couch as Hera lays on top, her ear on Soo's stomach. "How long till you find it's a boy or a girl?"

She murmurs quietly to herself. "In about 3-4 more months, earlier if we get lucky," she smiles at Hera.

"I hope it's a girl so Uncle can bug her and not me," she rolls her eyes chuckling.

"Now that's something I'd worry about," she weakly laughs at, knowing how overprotective and aware Junghyun is. She glances elsewhere and sees Taehyung looking at a tape that was in his hands.

"What's that alien?" She used his nickname as Tae's ears perk up, excited.

"It's-It's a VHS tape," he smiles, excitement was heard in his small voice. "Can we-Can we watch it?"

Soo was about to get up just as Junghyun walks over and takes it, putting it in the box to play it. "I could've done it y'know," she makes a half smile.

"I know," he responds as the tape plays.

It showed Soo when she had blonde hair and with big belly along with Jeongja and Yejoon. The boys stare in disbelief as they've never seen someone with such a big stomach. They all smile in the mirror as the scene changes, showing a much younger Hera resting her head on the belly, murmuring.

"You ready to see your cousin, Hera?" Soo asked. Hera looks up as her face lights up, her freckles becoming stars. She pokes the camera lenses, making Soo laugh from behind.

"Your stomach is going to be that big Eomma?" Hoseok asks, pointing at the screen.

There was now Soo whose hair was in a horrible messy bun, sweat beading down her face. "You did so great, Soohyun," Junghyun tells, combing her bangs out of the way. There was crying as the camera pans to a small baby crying loudly. "Hi there, Minhyuk."

Soo chuckles at the video, remembering when Junghyun held him like he was his own son. She remembered when her heart fluttered when Junghyun calmed the crying newborn with one of her songs.

"Are you gonna record when the baby comes mama?" Kookie asks, holding his favorite pink bunny. "Does this mean I can play with the baby when it comes? I can play with someone that-that's not bubbas?"

Soo exhales before smiling. "Mhm," she leans towards his small face. "When they're a little older though. And you have to be careful cause the baby is gonna be really sensitive."

"I know," Jin glances at his brothers, remembering the times when they were all babies and tried to make them laugh, only for them to cry in his face.

"Can we name the baby Persephone if it's a girl?" Hera asks, the boys shooting her a confused look.

"No, name them Minja so they can be a ninja!" Jimin chimes in.

"Can we name them Deku?" Hoseok asks with a smile, Junghyun nearly spat out. Soo raised an eyebrow.

"Deku? Is that Japanese?" She turns her head to see Junghyun suppressing a laugh.

"It-It m-means," He was trying so hard not to laugh, nearly wheezing. "It-It means u-useless person. Baku-Bakagou says that to Midoriya!"

He finally lets out a wheezing laugh, almost to tears. Soo frowns, realizing she had to have some anime marathon. "I'm guessing you still have all the manga?"

He nods, still holding his stomach while wheezing. "What about Nico? That's one of the characters of the PJO series," Jin suggests.

"I'll take it into consideration. You have to wait until we find out the gender then you kids can help me find a name, okay?" Soo says as Yoongi walks over to Joonie and pinches his cheeks.

"If it's a boy, can we name them 'Jungsoo'?" Namjoon made the final suggestion, the couple catching onto the name.

"Jungsoo? You used our nicknames?" They felt their heartstrings being tugged at. Namjoon nods, smiling with his dimples showing.

"Maybe. Anyways you kids wanna go outside? There's snow and we can have a snowball fight," Junghyun wanted to record it and take some pictures to add to the album. They all stood up excited.

"Then we can have hot chocolate?" Yoongi asks with a gummy smile, unaware of Taehyung imitating him.

{Author-nim: guess who's going back to school and is suffering from my insomnia? MEEE. I really don't wanna wake up early again cause 1: I need my sleep and 2: ITS GOING TO BE FREEZING COLD IN THE MORNING! Hope your days/nights been good and you've been safe. Also guess who's ready for He next episode to BNHA season four? Me cause I wanna see my babies and not be spoiled by one of friends who read the manga. Love you guys btw. 💜🥺}