Recover

Her eyelids were struggling to open, it feeling it was weighed down. Her ears were enduring this loud ring, she couldn't hear. She manages to open her eyes, seeing the small bunny in her arms. One of his ears was extremely bloody and it was pouring down his face. "Mommy's...here," she whispers to him, holding his close.

Then the ringing stopped as she hears someone yelling. She sees Sunhye being dragged out the shattered window. "GET HER OUT!"

She recognizes the voice. "Baek...hyeon," she moves a little, attempting to put Jungkook in the air, out the window. "Take him," she whimpers.

"Sis Im gonna get you out, okay?" She hears his voice slowly drowning out. Then she feels nothing in her hands, knowing Jungkook was out the car.

"My foot..the door smushed..smushed in," she exhales. The car was hit on the passenger side, where Soo was sitting. The car was basically reduced to 2/3, nearly half its original size. Then she felt the contractions kick in again as she winces.

"Soohyun, hold on okay? The ambulance is on its way, they're coming," he reassures her, trying hard not to cry. "They're coming. Is the baby okay? Your stomach okay?"

"She's comi..ng," she started to black out.

"Talk to me Soo. Don't sleep, don't close your eyes, okay? Stay awake please," Baekhyeon begs her, rocking Jungkook in his arms and wiping his blood with his shirt.

She closes her eyes but was still hearing everything around her. After what felt like an hour, there was more loud voices along with this loud whirring. She opens her eyes and sees men cutting the door open with some tool. She holds her stomach, the contractions getting worse by the minute.

"Mommy..?" He whimpers, opening his eyes. He saw bright lights before noticing he was in bed, tucked in.

"Kookie!" He hears Junghyun's voice and feeling his arms around him.

"Papa?" He looks at him seeing his face completely wet with tears. Then Jungkook realized what happened. "Mama...baby coming."

"I know, I know. The doctors are taking the baby out. Mommy's okay. Are you still hurting baby boy?"

"My ear hurts. Wha-What happen? Where's bubbas and sissy?" He touches his left ear as it felt like it was shorter than the other. "Papa, my ear...it's small..?"

"You lost part of your ear in the crash, Kookie but the doctors say you can hear okay."

"Jungkook!"
"Kookie!"
"Bunny!"

He looks past Junghyun and sees his brothers pounce, hugging him and Hera kissing his head. "Bubbas."

"We were so worried!" Hera hugs him, voice cracking. "We got you ice cream on the way here. We didn't know what was your favorite but we got you vanilla as basic as it is."

Jungkook was handed a cup full of ice cream that was sort of melting. He looks up and sees them looking at him worried. He looks back at his cup, tearing up. "Mama and Auntie...I no..no help them. And mommy, she got hurt. I no help her. She and sissy was hurt....I want mama!"

He wails, covering his face. They hug him as he continues to cry. He was so young yet he was able to see how much pain Soo was in before the crash, he saw how worried and scared Sunhye was when she was trying to comfort him and her sister. He couldn't do anything to help them but just sit there.

"Jin Junghyun? You're Ms. Ahn Soohyun's boyfriend? Father of her child?" A nurse walks in.

"Ye-Yes? Are they okay?"

"Yes, they're fine. We patched up Ahn's injuries and she'll be able to walk after her foot heals. Aside from that, we had a successful C-section so your baby girl is okay. We're almost done with testing so you'll be able to see her," she informs him. "Congratulations."

Junghyun sighs in relief, holding his chest. "Oh thank you Jesus."

Minutes pass as another nurse walks in, rolling a crib towards them. The kids gasp as they walk towards it, seeing a small baby whimpering. "Here's your daughter."

Junghyun looks at the crib; the small infant had a small bundle of wavy , almost curly auburn hair, her small hands curled close. Slowly he picks her up as she opens her eyes, it being brown eyes. "Hi there," he looks at her.

"Is that sissy?" Jungkook asks, trying to look at her.

"Yeah. Wanna see your little sister, Kookie?" He walks towards him as the others walk with him, wanting to see her up close. Jungkook looks at her and smiles.

"Hi," he pokes her since she wasn't really showing any emotions, just quiet. "I'm Jungkook."

"She's so small," Hoseok whispers.

"She's tinier than Jimin," Yoongi remarks, Jimin making a face at him.

"Shuddup," Jimin rolls his eyes at his older brother.

"Can I hold her, Papa?" Jin asks. "I-I won't drop her. I promise."

Junghyun smiles as she was now in Jin's arm, cooing at him. She reaches her small, kinda chubby hands towards him, giggling. Jin was smiling at her, poking her cheek, where she was holding his finger.

"Hi there," he smiles at her.

"She's so cute," Taehyung climbs onto the bed.

"Jin, I'm trusting you right now. I'm gonna check on mom real quick. Don't drop her okay?" Jung tells him.

He leaves the room, the kids surrounding her. As he asks for her room number he notices Hosook and Eito along with Jeongja and Yejoon. "Oh crap. Hi," he walks to them.

"Oh thank god, is Soo okay? Is the baby okay too?" Jeongja asks, worry in her voice.

"Love, calm down," Eito pats her back trying to comfort her.

"She's fine, both are fine really. The kids are with," he pauses for a moment, "They're with Cheonsa."

"Soo had the-the baby's already here?" Yejoon stammers.

"Yeah but right now I'm checking on Soo."

"Jung?" He whips around to see Soo on a wheelchair, her foot in a cast. "Did Sunhye call you? Baekhyeon?"

"No, my phone broke and-and I," he looks at her. She had bandages on her head and was dressed in a hospital gown. He hugs her, kissing her head. "I'm just happy you're okay."

"Where's the baby? My stomach has-has stitches and I-"

"They did a C-section on you. Come on, let's go see her," he walks behind her and pushes her wheelchair, going to Jungkook's room.

As all of them walk in, they see Sunhye, whose head was bandaged, laying down on the couch, watching them. Cheonsa was sleeping next to Hera as all the other kids were in their animal forms, surrounding her as if they're her protective circle.

Soo gasps, covering her mouth. Sunhye looks up and walks over to her. "You feeling better?" She whispers to her, not wanting to wake her niece up.

"I'm fine but," Soo tries to get up, struggling. "I wanna see her. I can only see her head. I wanna see her."

"No just sit there. I'll get her." Jung goes to pick her up, only for Jimin to growl and Hoseok putting his paw over Cheonsa. "Great the squad won't let me."

Soo's family snorts, covering their mouths.