Anniversary

Seeing it was midnight, Jung groans, rubbing his eyes. As he yawns he stands up to leave since his shift was over. Making his way to the car, he finds a note on his windshield wiper and knew exactly who it was from, Soo's ex. He rolls his eyes before beginning to drive back home, still yawning.

May 11th, it was officially a year since the adoption of the seven hybrids, Soo becoming a mother again. Junghyun was thinking of taking them to the park just to do some basketball or just messing around in the later hours. He parks in the driveway and makes his way inside the house, taking off his shoes and putting his keys away.

Then he hears quiet snoring as he stops at the bottom of the staircase. He turns his head to see Soo curled up on the couch with Hoseok in her arms, sleeping with her. She must've waited for me again he thinks to himself, sighing.

Gently he picks them both up as he walks up the stairs, setting her down in the bed while taking Hoseok to his bunk bed in the other room. He quietly tucks him in kissing his head. "Night sunshine," he whispers as he walks back to the bedroom.

"You forgot to text," Soo whispers, putting her fist between her thighs. (Like how Yoongi does, it's so cute.)

"Sorry if I worried you," he undresses as he puts on his sweats. "My phone was in my locker the whole day. Some new policy I guess."

"Sorry if I seemed a lil clingy," she yawns, keeping her eyes closed. "Or if I worry too much."

"No no it's fine. I understand cause I would do the same for you," he jumps under the covers, Soo scooting towards him. He wraps his arm around her, smiling tiredly. "Saw you and Sunshine sleeping."

"You didn't wake him right?" She droopily opens her eyes as she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Nah, He was knocked out," Jung rests his eyes, smiling still. "I'm just gonna..."

"Night Jungie," she smiles, closing her eyes again, sleeping in his arms.

"Night Soo," he dozes off, snoring.

Jung groans as he opens his eyes to feel someone pinching his cheek. "Morning papa," he turns his head to see Taehyung with a boxy smile. Jung tilts his head to see him wearing something in his hair.

"Tae, whats in your hair?" He asks, adjusting himself, holding the tiger child in his arms.

"Mama's hair curlers. She let me use them!" Tae excitedly says. "Am I still gonna look pretty when they're out of my hair?"

"Yes you always do," Jung pinches his cheek. Yoongi runs in as Hobi has a shoe, ready to throw it at him.

"HOSEOK! YOONGI! ITS TOO EARLY FOR YOUR BICKERING!" Jung hears Soo yells from downstairs.

Yoongi hides behind Taehyung who was then hit in the head. "HEY!" Jung calls Hoseok who realized what he did. Taehyung has tears forming before wailing out loud, holding his head.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Hoseok attempted to calm the crying tiger. Jung hugs Tae rubbing his head while trying not to take out the hair curlers. "Taehyung I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"What happened?" Soo asks as she walks up the stairs. "Boys?"

"They're Okay, they're just roughhousing," Junghyun defends them, hiding Tae's crying face in his shoulder. Soo walks in and sees the twins trying to play cool and Taehyung supposedly resting in Jung's arms.

"You sure? I could've sworn Hobi had a shoe," Soo raises a brow, unsure. They all nod attempting to not get her upset. "Okay then? Anyways Jin and I made breakfast. And when noon comes around, we're gonna go to the park. Hoseok, Auntie Sunhye can teach you some dance moves and Yoongi, maybe Jungie can teach you some basketball! And Jisung is gonna be there too!"