Comfort

{Author-nim: I usually don't put any music before any of my chapters but this makes me realize its basically the relationship of Soo and Minee. Also I really love this song •^•}

"At least mommy's happier without me. As long as she's happy, I'm happy," Hera smiles but was trembling. "I'm happy, Auntie. Really I am."

Everyone looked at her with sad eyes. They knew she was affected by it but didn't want to show it. Soo hugs her tightly as did Junghyun. Basically everyone in the house hugged her to reassure that it's going to be okay.

"I promise I won't leave you okay, Hera sweetie?" Soo tells her. "No matter what I'm staying, okay?"

"If mommy adopted us like that, mommy will love you with all her heart," Namjoon tells her, knowing how they were abandoned as well but Soo stepped in and took them in.

"I know," Hera replies giving him a smile.

It was now midnight, the moon shining above so brightly. Everyone in the house was sleeping, except for Hera. Her bedroom, which was once the guest bedroom, was covered in stars that was lit up by the night light. She just laid in bed, holding the small Mang plushie Hobi gave her.

She just stares at the wall where the framed photo of her and Minee stood. She was only 3 at the time when Minee graduated and Soo, Jaewoon, and Junghyun surrounded her with smiles.

The small brunette clutches onto the Mang doll, trying to ignore the thoughts that were creeping on her. Small droplets started to fall as she muffled her sobs into her pillow. "Why wasn't I enough?" She whimpers into her pillow, clutching onto Mang more. "You promised..."

She sits up as she wraps herself in her blanket, tears still falling. Hera sniffles as she tries to erase her memories of her mom. She knew her mom worked hard to raise her, she knew how Minee would usually leave her alone to focus on herself for awhile. Hera knew why: Minee had her at 17 and she never really had time without being burdened.

"Hera?" She looks up and sees Yoongi, his black ears perking up. Hera wipes her face before forcing a smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. What's wrong? Why are you up so late?" She asks him, not wanting the attention on herself.

"I was asleep but I could hear you crying."

"But..aren't you on the second floor?"

"Yes but don't avoid the question. Is it because of your," he struggles to climb up her bed but manages to, "mommy? It's fine to tell me." He slightly meows and that spreads a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, it's because of my mom," Hera chuckles bitterly. "I don't know what I did wrong...wasn't I enough for her?" Yoongi nods his head, knowing the feeling. "I don't know how you and the other managed to get through this kind of stuff."

"Aban..ment? I'm...not sure about them but, I'm not okay," he says, pausing mid-sentence. "I still think about my other mommy and if she still wants me, us. I sometimes miss her."

"You do? Do you want to see her?"

"Sometimes but I know she's try to take care of herself now that we're with Mommy," Yoongi kicks his legs a little, trying to remember Yuna. "Other mommy gave me and Hobi our bird-day present and I cried a lot. She never really had enough to buy BT and only for food."

Hera gives him a side hug, catching him off guard. "Why are you hugging me? I'm not sad. Unlike someone I know."

"Shut up and appreciate the hug, dodo," Hera managed to let out a chuckle. Yoongi stayed silent before his emotions started to rise in his chest. Something about Hera's comforting hug made him want to tell her something that's been bugging him for awhile.

"People hurt me whenever I'm alone." His sudden sentence that ruined the tender moment made Hera look at him.

"What?" She looks at him.

"Whenever Papa drops me and the others at school and we go have recess, there's these boys who try to play with Jiji, I mean Jisung, and don't wanna play with me. And today, they pushed me and I lost a tooth," he opens his mouth and points at his missing tooth. "It hurts but don't tell mommy please."

"Yoongi, that's not right," she pets his hair. "Go tell Auntie ab-"

"She worries too much as it is," Yoongi smiles at her. "Just forget I said anything."

"Yoong-" He shuts down as he gets off the bed and goes back to his bedroom. Hiding under his blankets, Hoseok groggily opens his eyes, hearing shuffling on the top bunk.

"Yoongi, you okay?" He whispers, rubbing his eye.

"Y-Yeah..go back to sleep." Hobi heard his voice crack.

"Yoongi?"

"Just go back to sleep Hobi. I'm fine," Yoongi lays his head on the pillow while holding his legs to his chest.

He never should have said anything. He didn't want them to worry about him. Soo worries enough as it is, still working two jobs and taking care of them. Jungie works full time and doesn't come home till late at night on some nights. They're busy with work and them so for him to add on more, he didn't want to hurt them. Yoongi forced to close his eyes as he tries to sleep.

The Youtube video of Soo interview got people talking...about how jealous Soo actually was of the relationship. Soo found out that the part of revealing the newlyweds had a child was edited out.

Soo woke up to the news and was angry, that they tried to make her as the jealous ex, as if Hera didn't exist. "Hera, you've been doing okay honey?" Soo walks into Hera's room. She sits beside her.

"Yeah," she stayed in her bed, the blanket wrapping her.

"Hera. You feel up to have a small girls day with me? We could go to the spa, get some treats, and could go shopping?" Soo suggested. "I know that you're probably not feeling up to it but lemme know if you w-"

"Really?" Hera's eyes went wide and her voice sounded innocent.

{author-nim: the shitty author is back boiiii! 😪so yeah, I nearly died last weekend cause I got sick and almost coughed out my lungs. Right now I'm feeling better but damn, writers block got me again. So during the past days I've been reading imagines on Instagram as a way for inspiration. I swear to whatever these imagine writers ARE FREAKING AMAZING!}