Scared

'I WISH I NEVER MET YOU YOU ASSHOLE! I WISH I NEVER FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!' Soo screamed at the top of her lungs, her mascara ruining her face. He just stood there expressionless, looking at her breakdown. She slaps him across the face, the lipstick on his jaw now staining her hand. "I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!"

"Mama? Papa?"

Within a millisecond, Soo opens her eyes, her tears making her vision blurry. That damn nightmare she thinks to herself. It's been almost two years since that argument. She should've divorced him the moment she found out he's been cheating on her but she stayed. Minhyuk needed his dad and she needed someone by her side, not wanting to have the lonely feeling. She regretted not leaving Jaewoon otherwise he would be alive.

"Hey you alright?" She sees Junghyun wiping her tears away. "Did you skip on your pills again?" She shakes her head before scooting closer to him, burying her face in his chest. He hugs her tightly.

"Just a nightmare about an argument with Jae. I should be over it by now, y'know?" She sighs. She feels his hand petting her hair, making her feel comfortable and secured.

"Its okay not being over it entirely just don't let it overcome your life," He kisses her head. Next thing he knows is Hoseok and Yoongi jumping onto Soo with wittle grumpy faces.

"Mine!" They said in unison holding Soo's head, earning a giggle from her. Jung smirks before wrapping both his legs and arms around the smol yet 'thiccc' (like some of you commenters say) brunette.

"Nope she's mine!" The boys make a face as they tried to drag Soo out of his embrace.

"Mommy's ours!" Yoongi was pulling on her shirt trying to drag her away from Jung. Taehyung jumps onto Jung smiling.

"Don't hurt yourselves! Oh oh mommy, happy love day."

"Love day?" She tilts her head confused. Tae nods.

"The 'Valeteen' Day, day of love?"

"Oh Valentine's Day! Happy love day to you my sweet tiger boy," she sits up picking him up, kissing his head. He purrs nuzzling her cheek lovingly. Jung lays his head against her waist, tickling Tae's little feet.

"No! No tickle fights!" He laughs hiding his little feet, earning giggles from Soo. Jung picks him up rawring at him, Tae doing the same but it was cute af.

Then there was a ding on the dresser. They all look in that direction as Jung turns over and reaches for his phone. He makes a face as he shuts it off, continuing to hug Soo's waist. "Who was that?"

"Honestly I don't know. Some rando," He replies before smiling at Tae. Soo felt this ping in her, something went off in her head.

No Soo. He's not Jae. He's not Jae. Jung is better than him. Don't think like that she tells herself, not wanting to go back to her old routine of worrying.

"Hey you're not upset right?"

She shakes her head, smiling. "No why would I be? You said it was a random number so I shouldn't be worried."

Jung clicks his tongue before taking Tae and raising him in the air, him giggling above him. Hobi jumps on top of Tae and makes a Superman pose. "Airplane! God Bless!"

They all laugh as Jimin walks into holding a snoring koala. "Bless? Bless who?" He yawns, rubbing his eye. Soo gets out of bed, Yoongi jumping on her back.

"Hey! How's my sleepy babies?" She smiles.

"I don't wanna go to school," Namjoon yawns transforming back to himself, Jimin almost falling over.