Attention

Junghyun wakes up staring at the ceiling. Processing where he is, he realizes he slept at Soo's and that he was on the couch. He was about to get up but notices all the boys were laying on top of him, sleeping soundly.

He quietly curses to himself, having to stay still. Then he hears footsteps upstairs. He realizes Soo was home but can't call her out. A few minutes have went by, listening to her move around. A wave of relief came over him upon hearing Soo walk down the stairs.

"Soo. Can you take the boys off?" He asks, seeing the blonde glance over at him. Soo chuckles, picking up Jimin and Namjoon. She safely lays them on the other couch. When she picks up Yoongi, he clings onto Junghyun.

"No.." he mumbles under his breath. Soo snickered as she tries again but Yoongi held onto Jung tighter.

"I'm gonna leave him there," she giggles at him. Jung rolls his eyes, staring at her. "They behaved right? No hair pulling? No arguing?"

"Yeah, they got along with Hera. I think little Jin has a crush on her though," he smirks.

"No I do not," Jin scrunches his nose, eyes still closed. He was awake but refused to move since Jung was surprisingly comfortable to lay on.

"You have a crush on Hera, Jinnie? It's okay if you do," Soo pets his hair. She doesn't mind but she doesn't want to push it. Jin shakes his head.

"Jungie has a crush on you though. He's just a scaredy-cat," he mumbles. Jung tenses trying hard not to show any emotion. Unfortunately his face showed a pink tint. Little Seokjin hella exposed him.

"Oh?" Jung notices she was flustered, covering half of her face. "Well then, unless he says it, I won't believe you, love," she tells Jin. Soo backs away and walks to the kitchen. She stops in front of the stove and bends down, silently screaming in her head.

She stands up as she starts to make breakfast for the boys.

~

"Mommy! Go out with Junghyun! He's really nice, mommy!" Hoseok pressures her. Her heart did a pirouette, embarrassment growing.

"Maybe...Give me more reasons why I should, Hobi." Soo only said this because she didn't really believe he wouldn't find reasons why. He stays quiet, thinking.

"He says you're amazing, you're so loving towards us. He-He also cooks good and he likes us!" He says, excitedly. "And he really, really likes you. He says you're really beautiful..like a goddess." Soo blushes, face palming herself. She was so happy that he had a shift and wasn't nearby. "And you like him too!"

"He's just my friend. I love him but not in that way," she was trying to convince herself.

"And I love you more than him, Mommy!" Soo turns her head. She sees Jimin being all pouty, peering from the couch.

"And I love you too, honey." Then his little footsteps runs to her, his arms hugging her.

"Mine...I love you more than Jungie does," he mutters.

"I love Mommy more than you do, Jimin," Taehyung crosses his arms, scrunching his nose at him. He seemed annoyed and bitter towards Jimin—he was still being pouty but cute.

"Mine!" Suddenly she felt something wrap her arm; she turns her head and sees Yoongi, making a pout as well. "I love mommy more than you, Jimin."

"Okay, I love all of you, okay? No fighting, though," she tells them. [insert cowboy duel music] Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi have an intense stare down while Soo turns off the stove; she doesn't want to both the food and the house.

Suddenly Taehyung was tackled down, hitting face first into the floor. Jungkook was laying on top of his back, big brown eyes staring at her. "Bubba...down," he giggles to himself, Taehyung lifting his head. His forehead and nose were red, tears forming in his eyes. He sniffles before wailing.

"Oh my gosh," Soo goes over to them and picks the mischievous bunny and the crying tiger. She looks over at Tae, his nose was swelling a little. "Poor baby," she sets Jungkook into Jimin's arms as she finds ice for the swelling.

Jimin looks at Taehyung who then flashes a cocky boxy grin at him and sticking his tongue at him. Sure he was in pain but he wanted to tease his twin. Jimin scrunches his nose in anger, wanting to fight him. Soo sets the ice pack on his nose, Taehyung's ears and tail shivered at the cold.

Soo wipes his tears, still holding the ice against his nose. "Mommy, are you gonna date Jungie?" Hoseok asks, sitting on the couch. Soo flinches at the sudden question, her cheeks actually turning red. "I have reasons why!"

She palms her face, feeling her face burning up as if she had a fever. "No. I'll probably do so if he asks me though.."

"Imma ask him to do it!" Hoseok rushes to the house phone.

"Don't do it!" Soo runs and catches Hobi. She did not want to interrupt his shift with The the nonsense Hoseok was spitting out. "No. No interrupting Jungie, got it?" Hoseok was upside down, his tail poking her in the face.

"Yes, mommy," he says. "I want Junghyun and you to get married."

"That I don't know, Hobi. Only time will tell. Now I'll get your breakfast so go sit down with your brothers." She sets him down as she goes find bowls for them, ready to serve food.