Froggy Face

It was a Friday but Soo was stuck at work, in a meeting. They talked about their next big project with the gaming company Anisoft. She didn't mind video games but they were a bit annoying.

Hearing them talk in a monotone and using big words to dumb the others, she felt like she was back in high school. Worst time of her life but she made it out alive, somehow.

Then there was a loud ding that echoed throughout the room. She froze, knowing it was her ringtone. After a silent minute, they resumed, letting her check her phone. Unlocking it, it was a text from Jung. She smiled at it.

Jungie ☘️: the kids are doing okay so far
yoongi is actually not sleeping for once :P

Soo smirks at her phone. She quickly texts him back before putting her phone on silent. An hour later and almost losing her brain, she was getting ready to go home but she was stopped by a coworker of hers.

"Going home so soon?" He smirks at her. She rolls her eyes.

"Since when does it matter to you, Han?" She was about to walk past him but he grabs her arm.

"How about we go on a date huh?" He still had that stupid smirk on his face.

"Nope, not into dating at the moment," she walks away before taking out her phone and dialing Jung.

"Hello pretty woman," was the first thing he said.

"Hello Jungie, how's my babies?" She asks as she unlocks her car door and starting it up.

"They're ok. Wanna talk with them?" He asks, Jungkook messing with his hair on the other end.

"Yes please," she smiles. The phone was on speaker as Jung tells them that Soo was on the phone.

"Mommy!" Jimin squeals as he rushes towards the phone.

"Hi baby! How are you?" She asks excitedly. It always warmed her heart whenever the boys call her Mommy.

"I is okay. Joon and Jinnie-hyung are sleeping right now. Can I wake them?" He asks, his little doggie ears perking up.

"No, baby let them sleep. Where's my Sunshine and my Lil Meow Meow?" She smiles.

"I'm here Mama!" Hobi runs up to Jimin holding Yoongi who was a cat. Yoongi meows loudly, making Kookie giggle. Soo's heart warmed hearing the cutest little meow and the cutest giggle from her children.

"Oh my lord, you kids need to stop being adorable!" She laughed, making the boys smile. "How's my wittle Meow Meow?" Yoongi meows again, making Kookie laugh. Jung held the giggling bunny close to him so he doesn't fall.

"Well I'm about to come home right now. You guys want some pizza for dinner? And some mochi ice cream for dessert?" She asks them as she backs out her parking spot and driving to the closest pizza place.

"Yes, please!" They all said excitedly. She laughs.

"Jungie you can stay if you want."

"If the boys are okay with it," he looks over at them who nodded excitedly. It seemed like they've grown attached to him. "They are," he smiles.

"I gotta hang up right now, on the road. Anyways I'll see you lovelies later," she smiles.

"Bye Mommy!" All of them said in an unison while Yoongi meowed a goodbye.

"Love you, babies. Love you too, Jungie, bye," she smiles before hanging up. Jungie froze as his face turns a light shade of red. He palms his face, feeling embarrassed for some reason.

"Why you blushing Uncle Jung?" Tae asks him looking up at him. "You like Eomma?"

"Err..." he rubs the back of him neck nervously. "Not sure." How does talking to a three year old make him so nervous?

~

"Thank you!" Soo smiles as she takes the box of pizza and some buffalo wings. She leaves the store. She notices there was a store that sold beauty products. Contemplating whether or not she should go, she ends up walking to the store. She walks inside to be greeted the aroma of honeysuckle.

"I should just look around," she talks to herself.  She goes into an aisle and saw different brands of face masks and some makeup. "Ooh." She sees a cute green frog mask. It was a popular brand but was really cheap in the store surprisingly.

"How many should I buy?" She wondered. There was more masks with cute color palettes and animals. "I should limit myself.." She ends up buying fifteen face masks.

~

Opening the door and walking inside, she was attacked by fluffy boys. "Mommy!" They tackled her to the ground, the pizza box in the air.

"Hi baby!" She laughs seeing how excited they were to see her. "Who's hungry?"

'Me' were being echoed throughout the room. "Hey Jungie. Thanks again, you're a real life saver," she smiles at him before kissing his cheek.

After serving the boys the stuffed crust pizza and some wings, she plays the movie Nightmare Before Christmas. (It's Spooky Month.)

Soo finally gets out her clothes and puts on a large shirt, some shorts, and some fuzzy socks, putting her hair into a messy bun. Before she heads downstairs, she puts on a froggy face mask on. It was supposed to brighten her skin but she didn't care, she really wanted the cute animal.

"Eomma, Why are you a frog?" She heard Jin ask when she bit into her pizza.

"I like animals?" She answers before sitting down.

"Can I wear it?" Taehyung asks, reaching for the mask. Soo didn't want to honestly but she couldn't resist her little tiger. He takes it off and puts it on his face.

"Aish, you boys always being cute!" Soo whines, smirking at him.