Family Photo

"My little munchkins are now 4!" Soo picks up Taehyung and Jimin who were surprised at their mom being happy. She kisses their heads only to see both of them with tears in their eyes. "What's wrong, honeys?"

"Other mommy didn't say happy birthday last time," Taehyung sniffles. "That didn't feel nice, mommy. She didn't love us.."

They both rub their eyes, trying not to cry. Soo hugs them both. "I'm not other mommy, okay? I'm better mommy who says happy birthday to all my babies and love them. Let's see: I have an 8 year old, 7 year old, four 4 year olds, and a 1 year old. My babies are growing up." She fans her eyes, exaggerating.

"Mommy," Jimin giggles, his spirits raising.

"Guess What?"

"What?" Taehyung asks looking her with wide eyes that still had little tears.

"Guess."

"We have party like Kookie and Joonie?"
"We get cake?"

Soo chuckles at their response. "Yes but ...we're gonna get our picture taken as a family so we can have it in the photo album!"

They both tilted their heads. "Pictures? Family pictures? Do we dress up?" Jimin asks.

"Yes we do. You all will look adorable."

"Snow White! Can we do Snow White?" Jin suddenly popped in excited. "I wanna do that since Halloween's nearby!"

Soo smiles. "I'm guessing you wanna be Snow White?"

"No. I wanna be a dwarf because I'm small and you're mommy so you be Snow White cause she pretty!" Jin says excited.

Soo was taken aback for some reason. "Me, Snow White? Then who'll be my Prince Charming? My babies are gonna be my seven dwarfs!"

"Uncle Jungie!" Namjoon and Taehyung agreed at the same time. Soo's ears started to heat up with embarrassment. She did not think they were really gonna suggest Junghyun. Now that she thinks about it, Jungie does act like the dad of the family despite not living with them. His work was nearby and his apartment was across the city. Should I ask him to move in? His rent is pricey she thinks to herself.

"Uh..sure. But we have to see if Uncle Jungie doesn't have work. I'll call him," Soo smiles as she tries to reach for her phone only to see it gone. "Who took my phone?"

"Uncle Jungie said yes. Why his name Officer Dork?" Yoongi sat on the floor with her iPhone in hand.

Soo takes the phone and reads the message:

Unclle ungie eommma want u to com to foto family wit ussss 🥺🥺🤓🤣🙂🔥💥☄️🍎

Soo glances at Yoongi who had the pokerest poker face to ever exist. "Why all the emojis?"

"Why not?" Yoongi responds.

"Touché, Meow Meow." Yoongi frowns pawing her arm, signaling he didn't like that name. "Also you misspelled most of this but I'll help ok? You did spell family right though."

Yoongi's eyes lit up happily. "I did? " His ears and tail perked up with him showing his gummy smile. She rubs his head earning a pure from him

"Now all of you go get dressed. Jin and Namjoonie, help the twins with their clothes, okay?"

"Uncle Jungie!" Hoseok rushes to him hugging his legs. "You look so cool!"

Junghyun chuckles nervously scratching the back of his head. He had a silk rose button up shirt with ripped black jeans and white designer shoes while his hair was combed back a little.

"Are those the gifts Mom gave you?" Soo asks since she knows her mom.

"Yeah, Jeong-ja went and bought my birthday present awhile ago even though it's not for another month," he chuckles.

"You look good. And," she examines his face, "are you wearing eyeliner and lip tint?"

His face turns red and his ears heat up. "So-So What if I am?" He stutters.

Soo giggles. "No need to get worked up. It looks great. You look great."

"You look amazing too by-by the way!" He unexpectedly shouted, becoming more red. Namjoon and Taehyung were giving him looks, knowing dang well they like each other. Soo smiles.

She was wearing this blue off the shoulder crop top and high waisted yellow skirt with yellow heels. Her brown hair looked wavy. She did her makeup but it looked more natural.

"I thought I looked weird. I haven't done my makeup in awhile so might as well refresh my skills," she still smiled. "Let's do this bread, ok?" She held up two fists showing her dedication.

They all walk in and after clarifying their appointment was at this time, they all walk into a room where photography equipments were all over the place. Soo looked nervous as she passes the umbrellas that was supposed to give off good lighting.

"You alright?" Junghyun asks as he picks up Jungkook who reaches out his arms.

"Yeah. It just the cameras remind me of when me and my dad were mobbed that one time."

"Well being the daughter of Ye Joon and Jeong-ja should have its downfalls, An aspiring chef and a fashion designer." groans.

"It sounds like you're trying to make a documentary of me with a boring monologue," she tells him off.

He laughs. "Sure why not? Also am I considered the dad of this family?"

"YES!" They boys shouted in agreement. Soo smiles at them.

"There's your answer."

"All right, Miss Ahn Soohyun and Mr. Jin Junghyun. Family of," the photographer sees the boys, "Nine. Your kids are cute may I add."

"Thank you," Soo smiles.

"Shall we get started? How about we have Miss Ahn sit over on that chair with the small bunny child sitting on her lap while the others surround her and smile at the camera? Oh and Mr. Jin Can sit beside Ahn while holding hands?"

Soo nods in agreement while Jung nods nervously. As they get into position, Soo reaches her right hand towards Jung. "Don't be nervous, okay?" She reassures him. "It's just pictures, okay?"

Jung holds her hand and smiles at the camera. "Um, Taehyung is it? Scoot closer to Yoongi, okay sweetie?" The photographer asks nicely making sure the photo will look good. Taehyung does so and gives the camera a boxy smile. "That's good! Now say cheese on the count of 3. 1...2...3!"

"CHEESE!" They all said smiling as the flash goes off and the camera clicking.

After an hour of the camera clicking and flashes going off, they were almost done. "Now can you guys kiss for the final one and the children can all cheer for you?"

Both of them looked nervous. They both haven't kiss anyone in what seemed like forever. For them to kiss each other seemed a bit weird. Even it being embarrassing since they both had a crush on each other. (That i can confirm)

"Please mommy," Yoongi tugs on her skirt.

"Please?" They all begged. "One kiss! Pleaseeee?"

"Okay okay," Soo exhales. She faces him with her cheeks becoming redder and her ears hot as the 99 degree summers.

Junghyun takes a moment to come back to reality, gradually turning red. "Go closer. Lean a little more Miss Ahn and Mr. Jin, please bend a little. You are taller than her."

Soo leans in a little and Jung, instead of bending down, picks her up causing her squeal only to be cut off. The camera clicked three times, the flashes went off, and the kids were screaming happily.