Babysitter

He groggily sits up, yawning, and looks around. His eyes noticed Soo sleeping and her boys were surrounding her, cuddled against her. Jung chuckled to himself, seeing how they all looked. He stealthily gets up and walks to the front door.

"You're not gonna stay for breakfast?" Soo yawns, stretching.

"Well, I got work in an hour or two so.."

"So you're just gonna go without saying bye to the boys?" She slowly stands up, adjusting her nightgown. "They like you Jungie." Jung rolled his eyes hearing that dumb nickname. "Aww, is wittle Jungie annoyed with me?" She teased him with her baby voice.

"You're so annoying you know that?" He gave her a smirk. "I guess I'll stay longer then." She clapped her ahnds, smiling at him. He looks the other way, realizing he was acting like a teenager. He honestly wasn't happy with himself doing that but it seemed she did.

"I'll make breakfast then. Just watch some TV if you want in the meantime," she smiled at him as she makes her way to the kitchen. Jung-Hyun felt like doing cartwheels for some reason but instead of jumping for joy, he walks back to the living room, seeing some of the boys either snoring or cuddling against each other. Jung smiled at how cute they were. Jimin slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes. "Morning, lil' guy."

"Morning...JJ," he yawns cutely. With the cute puppy ears, messy hair, and sleepy face, Jimin was such a cutie in the morning. He stands up and stumbles his way to Jung, falling into his arms. "Careful, Chim," he chuckles.

"Jung, we go for dinner tonight if you want. I can call a babysitter while we're out." Jung peeks over from the couch to her cooking with a blank look.

"I uh..Yeah, sure. We can go out," he felt nervous replying. He suddenly remembered that was the nickname she used to call him. He glanced back at Soo to see her blankly cook the eggs. He looks down at the boys, sighing.

~

"Don't leave us!" Hoseok whined clinging onto her leg as she was putting on her necklace.

"I'm not going anywhere, Hobi. Jung and I are going to have dinner," she chuckles at her tiny ray of sunshine. "Now I want you to be nice to the babysitter, ok? She knows how to take care of hybrids because she knows that all hybrids need special loving." She picks him up and kisses his cheek, hearing him giggle.

"Eomma looks pretty!" She turns her head to see Namjoon and Jin looking at her in awe. She smiles at them, putting Hobi down. "Are you going on a date?" Soo-hyun's eyes widened at Jin's question.

"N-No, sweetie. I'm just treating him to dinner cause he did a favor for me," she smiles at him. Then she hears a faint car slam. "Oh that might be the babysitter." Soo exits her room as she goes downstairs to open the door. When she opens the door she sees a cute brunette with big brown eyes wearing a blue sweater, blacks leggings, and tan boots. "Sabrin?"

The girl smiled "Yes. Ms. Ahn, right?"

"Yes. Thank you for coming on such short notice. Come inside," she gestured her inside, Sabrin looking around at the spacious living room. "These are my sons, Seokjin, Namjoon, the twins Yoongi and Hoseok, my other twins Taehyung and Jimin and my baby bunny Jungkook." She leans over the couch to pick up Kookie who was sucking on his pacifier. Sabrin nearly squealed at his cuteness. "They can be bit of a handful and they often go in and out of their animal forms. You don't have allergies, right?"

"No, ma'am. I think I'll be able to handle them," she smiled before noticing Jimin hiding behind Soo's legs.

"Oh shoot. I need to go. Anyways, Sabrin, the list is on the counter and call me if anything happens, okay?" Soo mentions as she goes to grab her jacket, Sabrin nodding. "I'll see you later, honey." She gently puts Jungkook in Sabrin's arms before kissing all the boys' heads, exiting through the front door. Sabrin turns and faces them seeing them pout.

"Do any of you wanna play some board games?" She offered, smiling, Jungkook cooing in her arms.

Hoseok's ears perked up, already wanting to win a game. Jin and Namjoon joined in but Jimin just wrapped his smol self in his blanket, shy, and Taehyung jumped onto the couch using the pillow as a blanket since he was too lazy to steal Jimin's. Yoongi shook his head. Sabrin goes and find some board games to play. There was Monopoly, Candy Land, Scrabble...

They ended playing Uno even though Jin kept winning, leaving Sabrin confused on how an eight year old could beat her so easily. Eventually Jimin and Taehyung joined but Jimin kept breaking the rules by putting a random colors and numbers on the cards that didn't match with it. No one didn't tell him he was doing it wrong cause they didn't want him to cry.