8

3rd POV

"Do I have to go to school today?" Peter groaned.

"Yes you do even though you're smarter than everyone else there," Tony said mumbling the last part to himself.

"But you just got back and I missed you. One day won't hurt pleaseee," Peter begged but that was only part of the reason he wanted to stay home.

Of course he missed his family but he didn't want to deal with Flash. He was tired of all the insults and he was tired of being 'Puny Peter Parker'.

"We'll spend some time when you get back and plus Pepper will have my head if she finds out that I let you stay home for no reason." Tony responded causing Peter to pout.

"I thought that you loved school," Natasha pointed out suspiciously.

"I do but I missed you guys," Peter whined.

"Yes but it is more important for you to get an education than to stay here with us,'' Steve said causing Peter to grumble.

"Fine I'll see you later," Peter grumbled and grabbed his backpack and started to head towards the elevator.

"I'll drive you today," Tony said with a smile.

"Ok," Peter said unenthusiastically.

After they chose a car Peter reluctantly hopped in the car.

"You're awfully quiet today," Tony said taking a quick glance at his son after he hadn't said anything in the past five minutes.

"Well I don't feel like talking today!" Peter snapped.

"Ok," Tony said, he was new to the parent thing but he was sure that it wouldn't end well if he pressed Peter about his behaviour at the moment.

Peter sighed, he felt guilty for snapping at Tony but he was more worried about what was going to happen at school.

After a few more minutes of silence Tony finally spoke up. "You seem a bit off today, do you want to go back home?"

''Oh so now he wants to let me stay home,'' Peter thought to himself.

"I'm good thanks," Peter mumbled. He would have to deal with Flash sooner or later.

"Have a good day at school, I'll pick you up later," Tony said when they arrived at the school.

"Thanks," Peter murmured before exiting the car to face his doom.

He surprisingly hadn't bumped into Flash before the start of school but that didn't last long.

Peter was heading to his math class with Ned and MJ when Flash called out to him.

"Hey Parker! You had me waiting for you yesterday. You didn't think you could hide from me. Did you?" He asked with a sinister grin plastered over his face.

"Look Eugene, I'm not in the fucking mood for you or your taunts today so fuck off," Peter said astonishing everyone who had turned their attention to the both of them.

"What makes you think that you can talk to me like that! You're a nobody and I'm rich. I can sue you but your poor aunt won't be able to afford it,'' Flash said causing Peter to get even more angry.

"Or are you going to run to Tony Stark for help because you have a fake internship with him. Even if you did which you don't, he won't give a fuck about you. You're just a waste of space.  Your parents left you hell even your uncle left you because he couldn't even stand to live with you anymore. Your stupid aunt will leave you too and you'll be all alone just like you deserve. You're pathetic and useless," Flash taunted.