57

3rd POV
" What?" Pepper asked worriedly," I know that Hydra has been part of Shield before but what makes you think that they have infiltrated again?"

No one knew that the Winter Soldier was staying in Wakanda besides Shield agents and it is very unlikely that those brothers found out about it without inside information but the question is who gave them the information." Tony responded.

Do you think you should go handle it tomorrow?" Pepper asked realizing how important it was.

" I already promised Peter that I would stay home with you both tomorrow," Tony said with a sigh.

"Yeah but this is more important who knows we may end up being on the run again very soon if you don't take care of it and Peter is a smart kid he will understand that you had to go," Pepper said.

''I will ask Steve to find out about it for me, I mean I have to cherish every moment that I have with you both now we never know what may happen, what could happen, what people are planning to do to us I can't lose you all I really really love you and I need to spend time with you." Tony said.

His worst fear was seeing all his family and friends get killed or injured while he lived, he couldn't watch them suffer and not be able to save them. He never had a family until Pepper, Peter and the Avengers came into his life, he had to cherish them and spend every moment that is possible with them.

"You will never lose us,people have tried very hard to hurt us, to harm our family but never succeeded and they never will. I think you should go take care of Hydra tomorrow." Pepper said after thinking it through.

"It's fine honey, I will stay home with you both tomorrow it's been a long day and I'm tired I think we should just go to bed." Tony  said with a sigh.

"Okay I think we should, I love you so much Tony." Pepper said while wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling  him into a hug.

"I love you too, I'm going to talk to Steve before I come to bed with you," Tony said and Pepper let go of the hug.

"I will be waiting for you." Pepper said before heading to their room.

" Friday where is Steve?" Tony asked after Pepper left.

'' Mr. Rogers is currently in his room should I inform him that you are looking for him?"Friday asked.

'' No it's fine I will go meet him." Tony replied and went to his room and knocked on the door.

Steve opened the door and let him in. "Tony what are you doing here? Do you need something?"Steve asked him confusedly. 

"I think that Hydra is part of Shield again and I was supposed to go try to figure out who has information about us and the Winter Soldier but I promised Peter that I would stay home tomorrow and I really need someone to look into it for me, someone that I trust,"Tony said hoping that Steve would realize what he was asking of him .

''You want me to go to SHIELD headquarters tomorrow and find out for you?" Steve asked to confirm.

"It would be really helpful to me if you do that after all you already dealed with double agents and you know your way around if you need to escape." Tony replied.

''Of course I will leave in the morning, can I ask Nat to come with me?" Steve asked, just to make sure that he was okay with more people knowing about what he was going to do.

"Why do you want to take my sister with you?" Tony asked with a smirk.

"Just for some company and she helped me the last time," Steve said with a laugh.