71

3rd Pov

After a long battle at the Hydra base and then at SHIELD, Tony couldn't have  been happier to be back at the tower.

After they took down the Hydra agents at SHIELD they got their injuries treated there before returning to the tower.

When they stepped out of the elevator and into the penthouse, they saw the rest of the team on the couch.

''Thor? Bruce what are you doing here?" Steve asked.

"My apologies for our sudden disappearance, my brother Loki decided to play a prank by bringing me and Banner back to Asgard, do you remember him?'' Thor asked.

''How could we ever forget him,'' Tony muttered under his breath.

''Did you say something Stark, I didn't quite catch that,'' Thor said.

''Nothing,'' he responded.

''How long did you two get back?" Natasha asked.

''About half an hour after we disappeared,'' Bruce responded.

''And you two didn't think about coming back and giving us a hand?" Tony asked rhetorically.

''We figured that you all had the situation under control,'' Thor replied with a shrug.

The truth is that they did plan to return to the Hydra base to help them but Thor noticed how sad Bruce had been when he found out that Natasha and Steve were dating.

Thor being the great friend he is decided to give him some good life advice and tell him to move on. Eventually, Bruce decided that he was happy if Natasha was happy.

Thor was interrupted from remembering their conversation when Tony began speaking.

''Whatever, how are the injuries?" He asked and turned to the rest of the team.

''Aw, Tony cares about us," Clint said teasingly.

"I was talking to my son,'' Tony responded while rolling his eyes.

"I'm fine dad,'' Peter responded.

''Good, now what did I tell you about not arguing with me when I told you to leave!" Tony yelled.

''I was doing just fine,'' Peter said with a pout.

''Yeah, you were doing just fine, you should have stayed longer, its not like you were defenceless or anything like that,'' Natasha said sarcastically while glaring at him.

''Aunty Tasha, you're being mean to me,'' Peter said with a larger pout on his lips. She was always on his side and she never scolded him like that before and he didn't like it.

''I'm sorry if you think that I'm being mean but if that's what's going to stop you from getting yourself killed then I won't think twice about being the mean one,'' Natasha said.

"So what I'm hearing is that there is a new opening for the poistion of Peter's favorite," Clint said.

''Aunt Nat will always be my favorite," Peter said with a shrug. 

''But I never scold you! Why can't I be the favorite!" Clint protested.

''Because he knows that I still love him the most,'' Natasha responded with a smirk.

''I am the God of Thunder," Thor said before getting cut off.

''Yeah, we know,'' Scott said.

''You've only mentioned it like a thousand times,'' Sam said with a roll of his eyes.