32

3rd POV
"Fine I'll tell you," Pepper said.

"Finally, what's happening? Peter asked.

"You have to get in the car first," Pepper bargained.

"How can I be sure that you'll tell me?" Peter asked.

"Peter I can't tell you out here, anyone could be listening, please for my sake just get in the car," Pepper said.

Peter sighed but got in the car as his mom asked.

"Ok so do you remember the first time you met your dad?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah, that was when there was the whole Accords fiasco and what not," Peter said.

"Do you know what caused the riff between your dad and Steve?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah it was that dude with the cool metal arm or something like that. I'm not exactly sure why," Peter said. When Tony had recruited Spiderman, he hadn't given Peter much details. To the world, it was the Accords that had torn the Avengers apart.

Peter knew it was a bit of a personal matter but he didn't know exactly what happened and then after everything had settled down and the avengers became one team again, it was an unspoken rule for no one to mention what happened.

"Yeah, the Winter Soldier. He was actually Steve's friend back in the day, but Hydra brainwashed him to become a killing machine. He was hired to kill Tony's parents." Pepper said.

"Oh," the winter soldier killed his dad's parents, wait he killed Peter's grandparents.

"They wanted to capture him and admit him to an psychiatric hospital and well stuff happened anyway so after Steve and some of the other avengers went into hiding, they went to Wakanda and they were supposed to help Bucky get rid of the trigger words. They've been working on it and after Tony somehow cleared their names the well rogues I guess, came to stay with us at the Avengers Tower again while Bucky remained in Wakanda. I'm not exactly sure what happened but the Winter Soldier has been triggered again and we have reason to believe that Tony is his new mission," Pepper explained.

"What? He wants to kill dad? That's what they were discussing this morning, wasn't it?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, they were planning to sort of capture him, I guess and take him back to Wakanda to erase the trigger words but he's here now so Tony, Steve, Clint and Nat are dealing with it," Pepper said.

"And dad wants to send us away," Peter said.

"He just wants to keep us safe," Pepper said.

"What if something goes wrong?" Peter asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Pete, Tony has backup," Pepper said hoping to comfort him.

"He had backup the last time too but that didn't end well," Peter muttered.

"He will be fine Peter. I know he will, it's better this way because Tony would just worry unnecessary for us," Pepper said.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Peter spoke up after a few minutes of silence.

"Can't you hold it until we get to the airport?" Happy groaned.

"No, I really need to go," Peter said and Happy sighed before stopping off at a gas station.

"You have five minutes," Happy said when they stopped and Peter nodded.

"Why are you taking your backpack?" Pepper asked confused.

"For company," Peter said and ran to the stall.

It took a few seconds before Happy and Pepper realized what he was going to do.