70

3rd POV

''Ok Sam, and I attack from the left, Wanda and Vision attack from the right, Clint, Scott and Rhodey, you three attack from the front side of the base and Natasha, Tony and Peter from the back, everyone clear on our plan of attack?" Steve asked.

''Yes sir," Tony said and mock saluted him causing Steve to roll his eyes.

"You divide into four groups and follow us," Steve said addressing the SHIELD agents they had as backup.

When he got a positive response he said," They probably know that we're here soon so get ready for anything, everyone get into your positions," Steve ordered.

"We're ready," Natasha said through the comms.

"So are we," Wanda said.

"Ready when you are," Rhodey also said through the comms.

"Attack!" Steve exclaimed.

Rhodey blasted the front door down while Tony blasted the back door down. Wanda got the right door open while Steve but a device on a wall to the left of the building the blow it up.

Peter was doing really well, he webbed a lot of Hydra agents while Natasha and Tony attacked the rest.

It was all going fine until Peter's web shooters got blasted off.

"My web shooters got blasted off," Peter announced through the comms.

"Can you get it back?" Clint asked.

"Probably not. Guess its time for some hand to hand combat," Peter muttered.

"I think you've helped enough kid," Tony said not wanting his son to get hurt. Sure he could fight but how could he defend himself without his webs.

Peter ignored Tony and continued fighting the agents.

"Peter!" Natasha yelled as he was about to get shot by Hydra agents.

She shot them all without missing a beat. Of course Peter's spider sense alerted him but he was surrounded by Hydra agents, he couldn't exactly get away from them.

"Thanks Aunt Nat," Peter said.

"Thanks! You almost got killed! You're going home Peter!" Tony yelled as he continued blasting some of the agents.

"I'll get my web shooters back, I'm doing fine!" Peter protested.

"What did he tell you about listening to us during this battle!" Natasha yelled this time.

"We can hear you! Stop yelling in my ear!" Scott exclaimed through the comms.

"Well maybe the kid should listen to his father and he wouldn't have to yell," Sam said, the disapproval evident in his voice.

"I'm doing just fine, I'm not even injured," Peter protested.

"You said it yourself Peter, you can't get back your web shooters, you're defenseless right now, I'll get you out of here," Wanda said.

"Wanda no! I'm staying!" Peter said. Everything was going just fine, he was involved in an important mission and he was handling himself really well.

"Don't be stubborn, listen to Tony, " Rhodey said.

"I'm fine guys! I promise!" Peter said.

"Wanda how long will it take for you to get to Pete?" Steve asked.

"Vision can handle these guys for a bit, right Vis?" Wanda asked.

"I believe that I can," he responded .