15

3rd POV

"Wake up! Peterrrrrrrrrrrr! Get uppp! " Clint yelled.

"What the fuck man!" Peter yelled as he sat up from his bed.

"Language!" Steve called as he passed by Peter's room causing Clint to laugh.

"You have to get ready for school." Clint said happily.

"Ugh what time is it?" Peter asked groggily.

"It's seven am," Friday responded.

"Just five more minutes," he said sleepily before falling back down on his bed.

"Wake up or I'll shoot you with my arrows," Clint threatened.

"Dad will kill you then mom will resurrect you and kill you and then Aunt Nat would resurrect you again and kill you and then," Peter said and Clint cut him off by speaking again.

"Ok ok I get it. You're everyone's favorite and if I hurt you I'm dead but you still have to get up," Clint said with a smirk and pulled Peter out of the bed by his feet. He landed to the ground with a thud.

"Ugh what the hell is wrong with you!" Peter groaned.

"Language!" Steve's voice rang from nearby.

"But I didn't even say a bad word!" Peter complained.

"Language!" Steve said once again.

"We have that meeting with your principal today," Clint reminded him.

"Oh yeah. Isn't it going to be funny that the team of earth's mightiest heroes are going to a high school to complain about a student?" Peter said with a laugh.

"Yeah. Your principal better not make any wrong moves or else we could end him faster than he can say help," Clint said laughing as well.

"Anyway, did you get anymore text messages?" Clint asked seriously.

"I didn't check my phone last night when I got home," Peter said and Clint motioned for him to look.

Unknown: Are you ready for me to wipe that smile off your face?
Parker?
Answer me?
You don't want someone else to get hurt now do you?
I'll make it worse on you. Fucking respond to me.
Just wait and see what's going to happen.

Peter showed Clint the messages. "Remember that your dad wants to catch him red-handed in case he tries to deny it or say that someone else used his phone so act natural and respond. Make up an excuse." Clint said.

Peter: my phone died. What do you want me to do?

Unknown: you've really pissed me off Parker. You're lucky that I decided to be generous and not hurt anyone again.

For now I want you to skip breakfast because you're worthless and you don't   deserve to eat and I want you to not hand in any homework today either.

Actually you know when you have biology with that teacher that everyone hates. Skip it. I'm literally doing you a favor even after you pissed me off. You should thank me.

Peter: look dude. I don't know what your deal is or what I did to you but I'm already in a lot of trouble. Isn't that good enough for you?