60

3rd POV
"Stop! You better fucking stop right now! I'll kill you! Don't just stand there kid! Help me!" Tony yelled angrily as the attack upon him continued.

Peter stood there in shock for a moment at the scene that was happening in front of him. A few seconds later he recovered from the shock and he knew what he had to do.

He quickly whipped his phone out and started recording.

"Peter! If you film this you're grounded!" Tony said while glaring at him.

Peter started laughing loudly. After Peter slept through his alarm and took the day off from school he decided to go down to the lab with Tony.

They were working on something while talking. Somehow they ended up talking about their looks and Tony said, "Is it hot in here because I'm on fire,"

Hearing this, Dum-E immediately got the fire extinguisher and started spraying Tony. He didn't stop until all of the spray in the can was done even though Tony kept yelling at him to stop.

"Are you still on fire dad?" Peter asked while trying not to laugh.

"Go to your room," Tony said and crossed his arms across his chest and huffed.

"I'm sending that video to my friends," Peter said with a smirk.

"Peter no!" Tony complained.

"Too late," Peter said with a triumphant smile.

"I don't like you," Tony said with a  pout.

"I know that, you don't like me, you love me," Peter said with an even bigger smirk.

"Whatever, let's just finish this up," Tony said and rolled his eyes while gesturing to the project that they were working on.

Twenty minutes later, they caused an explosion and started an actual fire.

"Fuck! We don't have a fire extinguisher!" Tony yelled.

Peter had accidentally mixed two chemicals and left it on the counter between him and Tony.

The sudden reaction had blown both him and his dad into the wall but not before Tony also accidentally joined two wires together that shouldn't have been connected because he was thinking about what to get for lunch.

In his defense, it was already afternoon and he was starving.

The wires started to spark and they hadn't realized after Peter caused them to get blasted into the wall.

However when they did, a piece of cloth was on fire and it was spreading. Surprisingly, there were a lot of flammable things in the lab, like chemicals. Note the sarcasm.

Tony began panicking and so did Peter.

"What do we do?" Tony asked Peter.

"I don't know dad! You're the adult!" Peter pointed out.

"Yeah but we need an adultier adult! Like Pepper!" Tony exclaimed.

As if on cue, Pepper came through the door with a fire extinguisher and put out the fire.

''Peter! Are you hurt?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine," Peter said smirking internally knowing that Tony was going to be in for a lecture.

"Hey! He has super fast healing, why didn't you check me for injuries first!" Tony said fake glaring at the both of them.

"I'm sorry Tony, I forgot that I had two children instead of one," Pepper said while rolling her eyes.