69

3rd POV

"Can you stop being so secretive?" Tony yelled.

"Its really nothing that concerns you Tony!" Steve exclaimed.

"I can tell by your facial expressions that it will affect us, so why don't you just tell us what's going on?" Tony yelled back.

"I said that it doesn't concern you! God Stark! Can't you keep your nose out of other people's business?" Steve asked.

"I would if it wouldn't affect the rest of us at the tower," Tony said with a shrug.

"I promise you that you wouldn't have any inconvenience, just leave me the fuck alone!" Steve yelled.

"Fine then," Tony said and rolled his eyes and Steve went to his room.

"Steve swearing, this must be serious," Clint said.

"He deserves his privacy," Natasha said with a sigh.

"Tell me that you aren't curious," Sam said.

"Of course I am, but if he doesn't want to tell us what's going on, we have to respect that," Natasha responded.

"Maybe I annoyed him too much," I should go check on him. Tony said with a sigh.

"Give him some space first," Rhodey said and Tony sighed and agreed.

"Tomorrow is the mission," Scott spoke up after a while.

"Everything is in place," Wanda said.

"Yeah, while the SHIELD agents take down the Hydra agents at headquarters, we will attack their base with backup," Thor said.

"Why were you all yelling? I was taking a nap!" Peter complained as he walked in the room.

"Tony and Steve had an argument, " Clint said.

"What about?" Peter asked with a sigh.

"His phone keeps ringing and he always leaves us to go answer it despite what we're doing and he wouldn't tell us what's going on," Tony said.

"Why don't you just give him some privacy?" Peter asked while rolling his eyes.

"Are you telling me that none of you wonder who calls him so much? It's not like he has any friends!" Tony said.

Clint bursted out laughing at that causing Natasha to glare at him.

"Whoever it is, it's none of our business," Natasha said.

"Whatever, I have stuff to do," Tony said with a huff and went down to his lab.

Things between Steve and Tony had cooled down before dinner so it wasn't awkward, they all talked like they usually did.

"I thought the two of you were going to start another war today," Clint said and everyone glared at him to be quiet.

"So what time are you leaving tomorrow?" Pepper asked.

"The SHIELD agents should be ready by eight in the morning," Steve said.

"Yeah but they're meeting us here so we'll all leave together," Tony said.

"We don't want any delays in backup,'' Natasha explained.

"Where are you going again?" Pepper asked, they hadn't told her where the Hydra base was.

"Apparently the base is right in this state, not too far from here," Wanda said.

"Everything is ready, right Stark?" Thor asked.