58

3rd Pov
"Natasha, wake up," Steve said shaking her lightly.

"Five more minutes," she groaned.

"Get up, we have to go to SHIELD Nat," Steve said.

She got up and glared at him, she was extremely tired," Do we have to go this early?"

"We're sneaking away from Peter," Steve said with a laugh.

"Don't say it like that, you're making it sound like we don't want to spend time with him," Natasha said.

"That's obviously not true, we love him so much but he wouldn't let us go  and this is really important," Steve said.

"Nothing is more important than my baby spider," she said just wishing she could at least say bye to Peter before they left. It had been a long weekend and she almost lost him, she never wanted to let him out of her sight again.

"Not even me?" Steve asked playfully.

"Definitely not you," she said seriously," Now get out so I can shower and change."

"I can't believe you're kicking me out of my own room," Steve said in fake disbelief.

Natasha rolled her eyes in response before heading into the bathroom.

Before they left, she snuck into Peter's room and looked at his sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful and she wished that she could just protect him from everything.

Whoever was giving information to Hydra from Shield would pay dearly, they jeopardized Peter's safety and that was something she could not forgive anyone for.

She placed a kiss on his forehead and began to walk out of his room when she felt reluctant to leave him.

She just had this feeling that something would separate her from him. She brushed it off and went to Peter's desk and opened an empty notebook that he had lying on the table.

She took a pen and started to write.

Dear baby spider,
I love you so much and I'm sorry that I had to leave while you were still asleep. I'm going to SHIELD, we have double agents for Hydra and I am going  to find those people who tried to harm our family and deal with them. I hope that you're not too upset to find out that we were gone but we'll be back later tonight. I love you always .

Aunt Nat

She put the note on top of his books knowing  that he wouldn't find it until later in the day when he starts to study or do homework.

With one last glance at Peter she started to walk out the room but she was startled to see Steve by the doorway.

Usually she would sense if someone was watching her but she let her guard down because she knew she was safe at the tower and she wasn't being watched by an enemy so she didn't feel his gaze on her.

''What the hell Steve! You scared me!" She whisper yelled.

"You love Peter so much," he said adoringly.

"Took you long enough to realize," she said and pushed him out of Peter's room and closed the door so they wouldn't wake him up.

"Who thought that Agent Romanoff could be so soft," he said jokingly.

"I can also kill you in my sleep," she pointed out.

"Ooh scary," he said raising his hands in mock surrender.