51

3rd POV

"How are we setting this building on fire?" Clint asked.

"Gas, there's gas over there, we let it loose and then start a fire, does anyone have a lighter?" Tony asked.

"I always keep one just in case of emergencies," Scott said and handed it to Tony.

"Ok now get out of here before I light it," Tony said.

"Tony no, we are not leaving you," Natasha said firmly.

"Just go get yourselves to safety, I'll be fine, I promise " Tony said.

"Stark no! I'm not allowing you to do that, you have no idea how fast the fire is going to spread and you can blow yourself up!" Steve said.

"We don't have much time, just go and get the car started, I will throw the lighter from above ground, just go," Tony said.

"Fine," Steve said realizing that Tony was not going to budge. He signalled to everyone to move out.

"Here, take this, I'll tell you when we made it out," Nat said after handing him a communication device.

It took them about ten minutes to get to their cars and by then Tony had already released the gas and was waiting on their signal.

After Natasha told them that they were waiting in him he flew as close to the ceiling as possible before throwing the lighter and blasting a hole through the ceiling and flying out, he made sure to reseal the ceiling just in case.

He quickly flew over to where the cars were and he got into it and they drove back to the safe house.

"I'm glad that you're alive," Natasha said when they had been driving for about twenty minutes.

"Awww, since when did Romanoff go soft?" Tony teased.

"Since Peter Parker came into our lives," Clint said with a chuckle.

"Hey! It's Peter Parker Stark!" Tony pointed out half jokingly, half serious.

"My bad," Clint said and raised his hands in defense.

''Are you guys okay though? Like really, how bad did they hurt you?" Natasha asked.

"I'm fine Nat, Hydra could never hurt  me,'' Steve said.

"The most torturous part of the whole thing was being locked in a room with capsicle," Tony joked.

"I'm offended," Steve said, sending a fake glare at Tony.

"Good," he said causing everyone to laugh.

They had arrived back at the safe house and everyone took a shower and they were having dinner together when there was a knock on the door.

"Ok but who in the world could that be?" Scott asked.

"There aren't really any neighbors here," Wanda pointed out, they chose a bit of a secluded area.

"Well we weren't exactly expecting company Scott so how are we supposed to know who it is?" Clint asked sarcastically.

"I'll get it," Natasha said and walked towards the door. Whoever it was they were quite impatient, they kept ringing the doorbell and knocking over and over again.

"Well I doubt that it's any Hydra agents, they wouldn't knock on the door to alert us," Sam said.

Natasha carefully opened the door preparing herself for an attack just in case but she wasn't prepared for what she was attacked with.

As soon as she opened the door she was immediately attacked with a bear hug from Peter.

"Baby spider, what are you doing here?" Natasha asked confusedly.