42

3rd POV

"Peter, let's go inside now," Pepper said after  the quint jet flew off and Peter nodded and followed her inside.

"I'm going to my room." Peter said. He flopped down onto his bed and put on his phone. He saw tons of missed calls and  messages from  his friends.

Loser Squad

Guy in the chair: Peter! Are you ok!

Guy in the chair: We saw the news!

MJ: did you get hurt bad? I'm actually getting worried for you now

Guy in the chair: Peter! Please tell us that you're fine!

Spider fan: Hey guys, I'm fine now, don't worry.

MJ: Oh my God! Peter, what happened?

Spider fan: I'd rather tell you guys in person.

Guy in the chair: When are you coming back to school?

Spider fan: well you see the thing is, I told mom and dad that I'm going to school tomorrow but I'm not. Do you think you could skip school tomorrow? You know I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't urgent? I'm sorry to ask you for that but I really need my guy in the chair.

Guy in the chair: where am I meeting you?

Spider fan: aw, thanks man, you're the best. The library, we have some research to do.

MJ: I'm coming too

Spider fan: you don't have to skip school for me MJ

MJ: or do you not want me to come because I'm a female?🤨

Spider fan: No! I didn't mean it like that! You can come if you want, I just don't want you to get in trouble because of me

MJ: relax loser, I'm just messing with you and I want to see you, to know what happened.

Spider fan: ok, I'll see you guys at the library tomorrow. 8 am sharp.

Guy in the chair: so what exactly are we going to research?

Spider fan: ok so you know how the Winter Soldier attacked New York the other day

MJ: Yeah...?

Guy in the chair: they said so in the news.

Spider fan: so he was confined in Wakanda and they were trying to help him get rid of the trigger words but he somehow got triggered and became the Winter Soldier and then my dad was his target.

MJ: Someone deliberately triggered the Winter Soldier and sent him to kill your dad

Guy in the chair: but the question is who?

Spider fan: yeah, that's where we come in. To be honest, there's a lot of people that want to kill him but no one knew about the Winter Soldier in Wakanda so we have to figure out who it is, I also want to do some research on Wakanda, look at a few maps because we also have to figure out how to Soldier escaped the country, who did he meet?