66

3rd POV

"What can I help you with?" Stephen Strange asked.

"You're a master of mystic arts, if I'm correct you will be able to manipulate people's memories?" Thor asked.

"So whose memories are we planning to manipulate?" Stephen asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Some Hydra agents, it's a long story, so tell me, will you help us or not?" Thor asked.

"Us?" Stephen asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The avengers,  so will you help us?" Thor asked again.

"What's in it for me?" He asked jokingly.

"Seriously?" Thor asked unamused.

"Ok sorry, sorry. Of course I'll help. Where do we go to and when?" Stephen asked.

"The avengers tower and right now,"  Thor responded.

Stephen opened a portal that lead to the living room of the penthouse in the Avengers Tower and he stepped in with Thor in front of him.

The sound of a plate dropping was heard and Thor and Stephen turned their heads in the direction the sound came from.

"What the fuck," Tony said and dropped the plate of cookies that he was holding.

He had decided to go find Bruce but he remembered that he seemed upset earlier so Tony didn't want to bug him.

Then when he went to the lab he missed Peter so he decided to pacify his kid who was upset with him.

And what other way to make it up to Peter than by bringing him a plate of his favorite homemade cookies.

Of course he had work to do in the lab but he couldn't focus when he knew his son was upset with him.

The cookies only took half an hour anyway. He was on his way from the kitchen to the living room to give Peter some of the cookies he made when suddenly a portal opened in the middle of his living room and Thor and someone else stepped out.

Out of shock, he dropped the plate and sweared.

"Um Thor? What the fuck is going on in our living room?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I was wondering the same,'' Clint said while eyeing Stephen suspiciously.

"Doctor Stephen Strange, I'm a master of mystic arts and I'm here to help," Stephen said.

"Oh so he's a wizard?" Tony asked.

"Something like that," Stephen said and rolled his eyes.

"And how exactly is he going to help?" Natasha asked.

"He will help us in manipulating the Hydra agents' memories," Thor explained.

"Yeah but we can't manipulate their memories yet," Scott pointed out.

"And why not?" Thor asked.

"We still haven't figured out how Wanda could get into their minds." Sam said with a sigh.

"We're waiting on Tony to figure out how to get past the barrier they have against Wanda's powers," Rhodey said.

"Why do you need Wanda to enter their minds?" Stephen asked.

''Tony built a device which records what she sees when she reads people's minds and we need some information," Natasha explained.

"Oh," Stephen said.

"Well when are you getting to it Stark?" Thor asked.

"I'm about to, but I'm waiting for my lab partner," Tony said pouting at Peter.