40

3rd POV

"Excuse me Miss Potts but boss is requesting your presence in conference room #1," Friday said after pausing Peter and Pepper's movie.

"Tell him that I'm coming," Pepper said with a sigh wondering why he was calling her.

"Yes Miss Potts," Friday responded.

"But the movie mom," Peter said with a pout.

"We'll finish watching it another time, I'm sorry honey," Pepper said standing up.

"Can I come with you then?" Peter asked hopefully.

"Peter, I'm not sure that Tony would like that," Pepper said not wanting Tony to cause a scene. She didn't even know what Tony was making her for. Did he get in another fight with Steve?

"I'll be quiet and I will follow you in and out. I won't disturb them please," Peter begged.

"Peter, you always say that, you're going to listen to them while they speak, you're going to get involved, Tony is going to say that it's too dangerous, you're going to get upset and do something stupid and have an argument with Tony," Pepper said, describing how any similar scenarios always ended.

"I promise this time. I won't get involved. Please mom," Peter said giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but you leave when I leave," Pepper said and Peter nodded in agreement.

"Is everything ok? Why did you call me?" Pepper asked as she and Peter walked in the conference room.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Natasha asked Peter sternly and he was caught off guard. He was expecting Tony to say something about him coming to the meeting but his dad didn't seemed bothered by his presence.

"I'm trusting you to not do anything stupid again Peter. Don't get involved, it's dangerous. With that being said, you can stay if you want. Pep, I need you to organize a press conference," Tony said.

"Sure, when should I schedule it for?" Pepper asked.

"Two hours from now," Tony said waiting for Pepper to get mad at him.

''Tony! Do you really want me to organize a press conference in less than two hours." Pepper said.

"In my defense, he told me to do it," Tony said while pointing at Fury.

"Miss Potts, it's really necessary for this to be done, I would really appreciate it if you could make it possible," Fury said.

"I'll do it. Peter are you coming?" Pepper asked and Peter shook his head.

Now don't get him wrong, he loved spending time with his mom but who would choose organizing a boring press conference over listening to superheros talk about their battle plan?

Tony pulled a chair out and motioned for Peter to sit next to him which he gladly did.

"So back to what I was saying. We have some inside information that Hydra has got their hands on some really high tech weapons and they're supposed to be receiving another supply some time within the next few days." Fury said.

"Where is this base located?'' Steve asked.

''Russia. Romanoff knows the area at the back of her head. She will show you any shortcuts that could assist you. I want Tony to hack into their mainframe and collect as many files as possible. Meanwhile Romanoff and Barton will place a tracker on the delivery vehicle and follow it. Stark and Cap will take down the people who planned to  receive the weapons and you will all have  S.H.I.E.L.D agents as back up," Fury explained.