73

3rd POV
"Open the door please," Tony said to Peter for the hundreth time in the past ten minutes.

''I can't show my face to anyone!" Peter yelled.

"I'm sure its not that bad Peter," Tony said.

"It is!" Peter exclaimed.

"Pete, just open the damn door," Tony said with a sigh.

Peter let out an exasperated huff before reluctantly opening the door.
Tony tried his best not to laugh when he saw Peter with one eyebrow missing but he couldn't help a chuckle from escaping his lips.

"See! I look stupid!" Peter said with a pout.

"No, you look great, never looked better," Tony said.

"You're lying to me," Peter said sadly.

"Fine, I'm sorry, you look terrible honestly," Tony said causing Peter to glare at him.

"What? You asked for honesty?" Tony said with a shrug.

"Don't taunt my nephew- damn," Natasha said when she saw Peter. He looked extremely funny with one eyebrow.

"I'm a freak!" Peter cried out.

"You're not a freak baby spider," Natasha said.

"Dad laughed at me, and you made a face when you saw me," Peter said with a pout.

"Sorry kid, you just look funny," Tony responded and Peter closed his door and flopped onto his bed.

"Peter! Open the door, we're sorry," Natasha said and glared at Tony.

"According to him you made a face when you saw him so don't glare at me," Tony said and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Why are you both outside of Peter's room?" Pepper asked confusedly, she had just gotten back for me work and decided to check on Peter.

"Tony upset him and he wouldn't open the door." Natasha said.

"Hey! It's not my fault!" Tony complained.

"Then whose fault was it?" Pepper asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It was Clint and Scott's fault! " Tony exclaimed.

"You still upset him afterwards by making fun of him," Natasha pointed out.

"What the hell happened?" Pepper asked.

"Scott and Clint thought that it would be funny to shave one of his eyebrows as a prank," Tony said.

"Well you certainly found it funny," Natasha said with a glare.

"Shut up Romanoff, you wanted to laugh too and you know it," Tony said.

"Move out of the way both of you, my baby is upset," Pepper said waiting for Tony and Nat to move out of the doorway.

After Pepper glared at them for two seconds they moved out of her way.

"Peter, open the door honey," Pepper said while knocking on the door.

"You'll laugh at me too mom!" Peter called out.

"I promise that I won't," Pepper said.

Peter unlocked the door before running back to his bed and covering his face with a pillow.

"It's open," Peter said and the three of them walked in.

"Go away," Peter said.

"Don't hide your face with that pillow Peter, you'll suffocate yourself ," Pepper said sternly.