41

3rd Pov

"Mr. Stark, answer our questions? What are you hiding from us about this kid? Do you have others?" Another reporter asked.

Tony snapped out of his daze," The kid is my personal intern and I didn't think that it was necessary to tell everyone that I hired another intern," Tony said sarcastically.

"Well why are you so close to this one? You never go out in public with interns," one of the journalists pointed out.

"He is my personal intern and we grew close but he is still a kid. If I see any person following him to school or anywhere else or taking pictures of him without permission or bothering him then you'll have to deal with my lawyers," Tony threatened.

"I think that's enough questions for today. I want to thank everyone for coming out. We take your leave now," Pepper said and walked out with Tony and Natasha following.

"They were so rude to you!" Peter said angrily as they walked back in.

"It's fine kiddo, that's just how they are. That's why I'm not telling them that you're my kid. They won't leave you in peace and I don't want you growing up in such a toxic environment," Tony said with a sigh.

"Ok come on let's get back to the car, there is already a line up of people at the back door." Happy said.

"They'll see me," Peter said with a gasp.

"Its fine kid. Just ignore anything that they say," Tony said. Happy ensured that other security guards walked in front of them to clear the path for them.

He escorted them to the car and as they walked Tony placed a comforting  hand on his son's shoulder.

"What is it like working for Tony Stark?"

"Are you his kid?"

"Who is your family?

"How much does he pay you?"

"Does Tony display any of his abusive qualities to you?"

Those questions were being yelled at Peter as they walked by and he became enraged by that last one.

"The only thing abusive is the way that you people try to drag Tony's name," Peter said angrily .

Tony tightened his grip on Peter's shoulder as a way to say 'They're not worth your time'.

They finally made it to the car in one piece.

"What makes them think that they can talk about you like that?" Peter grumbled angrily.

"Calm down underoos. That's just how the media is, I'm used to it," Tony said.

"Well you shouldn't be. And how dare they ask Aunt Nat what they did? I thought that the media was supposed to be the voice of the people? Not try to defame other people," Peter said and Tony smiled.

''You know that I'm not like what they say, and that's all that matters," Tony said with a smile.

''What about me? Do you remember me? Your fiancee who has been dealing with you and your mood swings for years,'' Pepper said faking offense.

"Of course your opinion matters too, just not as much as Peter's," Tony said with a smirk.

"That's fine, as long as you are aware if the fact that he loves me more than he loves you," Pepper said proudly.

"That isn't true, right Peter?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I love you both equally," Peter said.