ch1

???: person/pokemon
//move//
"1st person speech"
*thoughts*
(Pokemon speech)

A/N hello everyone I am very happy to introduce Pokemon: War of love.
This is my largest project thus far with 90+ chapters and 250k words. This story contains illicit topics such as war, gore, death, suicide and the other fun stuff on the topic.

A smile forms on my face as I traverse the forests of kalos, pokemon from many regions remain hidden as I walk through, but a singular Kirlia stays in the open.

"Hello Kirlia, are you ready?"

The kirlia nods before holding my hand as we made our way deeper into the forest, pokemon now popping out and following us.

Kirlia: kir? ( where will you play?)

"At the lake of course, were far from luminous city, uncharted maps but a place where pokemon flourish and live happily. Let's give them some music."

An eevee pops its head out and smiles before running away.

"It seems my presence didn't go unnoticed."

Kitlia: kir kirlia (I know, I think word of your actions have affected the pokemon world as a whole.)

My smile grew as the lake came into view.

"I cant wait to play, maybe we'll be blessed and I get to perform for arceus or-"

Kirlia: kir (maybe celebi or meloetta.)

I gently pull out an ocarina from my pocket, put it against my mouth and began to play.

(Spirit of the wild)

The fast past tempo caught the attention of the pokemon in the immediate area, kirlia begins to dance to the rhythm with a smile on her face.

The music I played was intoxicating, many pokemon danced and played to the tempo.

I couldnt help but dance along while playing the ancient instrument.

A few minutes pass and the song ends much to everyone's displeasure.

Kirlia approached me and nods.

Knowing what she meant I return the nod.

I've known these pokemon for almost my entire life. I played and sang songs for them, they always enjoyed it. They loved to dance around the lake, or even play with each other, but today we had a surprise for each other.

(Play Rise of a Kingdom - Brunuhville)

I place my lips and began playing but this to time a blue aura forms around me.

I take a few steps foreward towards the lake, the aura surrounding me growing in a calm manner.

Kirlia: kir? Kirlia kir! (What? David, you have the power of Aura... That's incredible!!)

This was my surprise to them, I had been blessed by the goddess of all pokemon Arceus.

I continued to play with more passion then before. The aura flared, creating a calming effect around everyone.

Kirlia: kirrr... (hmmm)

Kirlia closes her eyes, her body relaxes before leaning against me.

The song ends and I began to stroke kirlia's head. "Did you like my surprise?"

Kirlia nods before speaking.

Kirlia: kir... kirlia kirlia. (We also have a surprise for you... we've all known each other for a long time now and since you became of age. We believe it is time for you to lead us as a trainer.)