ch29 experiment hyperesonance

2 days have passed us by, me and my pokemon have somewhat recovered and are currently attached to a machine made by professor sycamore and Clemont.

We all sat in a diamond shape formation. Me in the back, Riolu on my left, Briaxen on my right and Kirlia in the front. I had a look of bewilderment and confusion as I attempted to wrap my head around this experiment.

"Soo.. what's the plan here?"

I asked lifting the wires that was attached to my upper body and head. Glue held them to our bodies in a relatively uncomfortable fashion.

Ash and the others lie behind the laboratory glass windows as clemont and Sycamore were typing on some holographic typewriters thingies.

Clemont: in technicalities we will be monitoring you're breathing, heart rate and brainwaves so that you can all synchronize.

Sycamore: I've called up the other professors on the matter. They'll be here later this afternoon but for now we'll be using blue led lights and sound pulses to help regulate you're breathing and heartrate so that you can synchronize easier.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable in this situation, but with Kirlia and my pokemon right next to me I felt a bit better.

"O-ok, h-how long will this take?"

Both: instantly.

Kirlia and I sweat drop as braixen and Riolu chuckled nervously. The two science fanatics began to turn on the machines as dim orbs of light manifested around us followed by subtle pulses of sound that entered our ears and almost immediately I felt my body began to relax.

"O-oh boy... are you alright everyone?"

Riolu: Master, my aura is growing exponentially... i-it'll be difficult to hold within my body soon. The auras of Kirlia and braixen are also growing.

Sycamore: Riolu is right, the psychic prowess of kirlia and David are affecting Braixen and Riolu. You 4 are showing the same effects of you're transformation, so it's only a matter of time un-

Coincidentally while professor sycamore was talking I had gone blind... literally, all I could see at that moment was pure white.

3rd POV

David's body had slumped forward shocking everyone in the building.

Sycamore: DAVID!!!

Riolu turned to the boy and sensed that he was ok. But there was indeed something wrong with him.

Riolu rose to his feet and walked over to him.

Riolu: Master? Are you alright?

Riolu spoke softly as he placed his hand onto David's forehead, it was warm and his eyes were.... empty, lifeless a way, but there had a seemingly blue glow to them, reminiscent of aura.

Riolu spotted the blue glow within his eyes and hovered his hands over his bare chest before closing his eyes. By doing so beeps and alarms activated causing clemont and sycamore to look at the acute exponential brain waves and heartrate.

Riolu: Master..... isn't here... he's elsewhere.

Sycamore: yeah we see that. It looks like he's having a vision of sorts... but his heartrate is blow 50. If it gets lower were gonna stop the experiment.

Kirlia, braixen had turned their heads toward their trainer with softened eyes. David was... gone, in a different place of existence, not dead: just gone.

Riolu was looking into David's aura, his very being, David was stressed, angry, sad, infuriated, and inside that vision he was having: he was battling it with all he has, a battle of wits and emotions.