ch8

6 hours pass by and it just hit 10 am.
Ash and the others were already up and eating breakfast.

Kirlia: kirrr lia~ (David~ Time to wake u~up.)

My eyes slowly open to see the wonderful goddess that is kirlia.
"Hey kirlia~"

I let out a smile before gently wrapping my arms around kirlia.

Kirlia: kir? (David?)

I let go and began to stand up. "Is everyone else up?"

Kirlia: kir (yep there are all in the lobby eating breakfast.)

"I see. Alright *begin to get dressed* I heard our next gym is going to be the Cyllage City Gym. It'll take up a few days to walk there, I have a tent and some blankets/ pillows for us."

Kirlia: k-kir-lia (o-oh o-ok)

Kirlia turns around facing away from me as I got dressed.

Once I finished I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Cant keep it to yourself. Kir~li~a~?"

Kirlia squeaked before I turned around. "Good morning Kirlia."

The small pokemon lightly nods but goes wide eyed when I take the initiative and plant a kiss to her lips.

Kirlia still surprised softens and melts into the kiss. I lift the beautiful pokemon and sit on the bed with kirlia resting on my lap.

Kirlia slowly wraps her arms around my neck as we kiss. A few seconds later we separate and we stare into each others eyes.

Kirlia: k-kir-l-lia. (Y-you caught me off g-guard. B-baka.)

Kirlia's voice was quiet but playful making me smile a bit. Kirlia turns away with a blush on her face before I stood up with my arms supporting her small form.

Kirlia: k-kir... (u-um c-could you sing when we get onto the road?)

I let out a chuckle before bringing kirlia closer to me. "Of course... *whisper* my little angel."

Kirlia warmly smiles before looking up to me.

We made our way out of the room to see clemont and the others still eating.

Clenont: ah David, breakfast is ready. Theres Ham, toast and some eggs.

"Thank you clemont. Kirlia what do you want?"

Kirlia: kir kirlia (I'll have some ham and eggs with milk as the beverage.)

I nod before walking to the table and sat kirlia on the chair. "I'll grab your food kirlia."

I walked up to the buffet table before grabbing our food and came back.
"Here you go."

Kirlia smiles before I sat down next to her.

Kirlia: kirrr (hmmm so good. Is this slowpoke?)

"Hm? Yeah I think so, it does taste like it."

Clemont: you can identify the pokemon you eat?

"Yeah, sometimes we hunt in the forests of kalos. There, there are slowpoke, farfetch'd sometimes basculin if the population is thriving."

Serena: ah that makes sense.

We continue to eat breakfast just talking about the different delicacies in different regions.

Kirlia: kir~ (David?~)

I turn to kirlia who had a fork with a bit of ham.

Kirlia: k-kirlia~ (s-say ahh)

I blush immediately and slowly opened my mouth. Kirlia giggles before placing the slice of ham into my mouth.