ch6

A few hours pass and we were given the ok and were discharged. "Thank you nurse joy, have a good day."

I wave goodbye for now (since we were staying there for a few days.)

I turned to kirlia and returned the others. "Where do you want to go?"

Kirlia shrugged her shoulders unsure of what to do. "Wanna go find ash and the others?"

Kirlia: kir (sure)

We made our way to the luminose city and tried to find everyone.

A few minutes later we were about to give up when the ground shook. It came from the gym.

"What?! Kirlia let's go." Despite the gym requiring 5 gym badges we ran in and avoided the security system.

We ran for about a minute when we entered the gym. Clemont was on the field fighting what looked like a robotic version. "Incredible!! A self sustaining Robot...!!"

Clemont turned to me before smilimg.

Clemont: glad you could make it. Where were you?

"Had a battle of my own. What happened here?"

Clemont: I just finished a battle with clembot.

"Ok, did you win?"

Clemont: of course. I'm the gym leader.

"Huh? ... HUH?!?"

Clemont shyly scratches his cheek

Clemont: y-yeah sorry.

I gave a sigh before turning to ash. "So ash do you still want that battle?"

Ash gave a smile before nodding.

Ash: of course.

I gave a smile as we exited the gym.

Ash: are you ready pikachu?

The yellow mouse jumps off of ashes shoulder and onto the ground ready for battle.

I gave a smile as kirlia runs foreward before she herself got into a battle position.

Clemont: alright, this battle will be a 1v1 Ashes pikachu and David's Kirlia. The battle will end when either pokemon is unable to continue.
Battle BEGIN.

Ash: Let's start it off with Thunderbolt!!

"Dodge it and use Dazzling gleam!!."

Kirlia shuffles to the side dodging pikachu's attack and released a beam of light at pikachu.

Ash: DODGE AND USE IRON TAIL.

Pikachu dodges the dazzling gleam before front flipping into an iron tail.

"USE MAGICAL LEAF TO MAKE A MAKE SHIFT SWORD, HIGH BLOCK!!"

Several leaves joined together and made a (relatively weak) sword.

The 2 attacks collide and the magic leaf sword shatter but the move is still in play.

"DIRECT IT AT PIKACHU!!"

The magical leaves turn towards the yellow mouse before launching at him.

Ash: PIKACHU... RECOVER AND USE ELECTRO BALL.

Pikachu recovers in mid air launches a ball of electricity at kirlia.

"DODGE QUICKLY."

Kirlia barely dodges but still gets hit.
"Kirlia!! Are you alright?"

I was ready to stop the battle then and there but kirlia rises to her feet with a determined look in her eyes.

Kirlia: kir... (I'm fine, let's continue)