ch76 Type 0

The next morning rolled around and the chapter began in the quarters of David, kirlia and Meloetta. The three of them were cuddled close together embracing one another with warm smiles on they're faces.

David POV

I felt the soft twitch of meloetta shake my body making me wake up for the day, my eyes opened and adjusted to the light inside the room.

I slowly sat up as the eyes of the two petite pokemon stirred awake. Kirlia was the first and Meloetta next.

Kirlia: good morning darling, how did you sleep?

My smiled widened as I reached over to the two of them and picked them up into my arms.

"It was amazing thank you love, how was yours?"

Not really thinking in the moment I leaned in and kissed the lips of the fairy type. Her cheeks quickly turned red as she gleefully returned the good morning kiss and upon separating she answered.

Kirlia: wonderful, you just made it even better.

I smile at the loving words before curling my arms around her small frame and rose to my feet. "You ready to go?"

She and meloetta nod before making way out of our bed. She extended her hands up towards me, she wanted uppies and was something I xould reject. I leaned and picked her up bridal style before me and Meloetta made way to the airships deck.

But on the way me, meloetta and kirlia were in awe at the interior design of the airship. "The more I look the more I'm falling in love with the idea of arcane science and engineering."

Kirlia: I agree. It's pretty.

Our observation of the airship continued until we finally reached the deck, kiki and her brothers were there watching the area as the Clocksmith was leaning on the edge.

"Good morning kiki"

Turning to me her eyes widen and happily waved me over.

Kiki: Good morning David, how did you sleep?

"We slept great, thank you for the hospitality."

Kiki giggles before humbly brushing the statement.

Kiki: no no it's alright, were friends now so we have to look after one another.

"A-ah I see. Well I'm still gonna thank you nonetheless, besides what are you and you're brothers doing?"

Kiki turned to her brothers with a raised eyebrow, they silently nodded they're head before kiki faced me once more, she hummed and pulled out a pokeball.

Kiki: my brothers were interested in how you were able to defeat a scarlet commander. So, myself, my brothers and even my grandfather made a bet.

"A bet?"

Then the grandfather walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder in a jolly way.

???: yes, a bet as these three call it but in my eyes a test of sorts.

The Clocksmith revealed a pokeball and allowed a new pokemon to take form in a battle stance. My eyes narrow as the all to familiar sensation of an impending battle washed over me.

The pokemon in specific was.... different... very different, it wore a traditional style hakama and red kimono with lamellar armor on its shoulders. It had 6 arms and with each arm had a blade similar to the one kirlia had but most importantly it wore a samurai-ish helmet with a distinct crack down the left side of its helmet.