ch72 a friendly battle of strength

Not much later did we finally reach the far outskirts of Lethis, trolleys rolled about on the road, airships of all kinds flew around the airspace and people and pokemon was the cherry on top.

Me, Jenna, lily, alder and iris were on the airships deck watching the golden amber city with awe.

Jack: were going to be landing at our landing bay shortly.

Turning around we saw jack walking up to us with a grin on his face.

"Oh, hey. Um... thank you for everything you and you're family has done for us so far. We really appreciate it."

The others were in agreement on it, jack walked over and leaned on the decks railing before helping us alot more.

Jack: since you're here you might as well spend a few days with us. We have plenty of space for you to use, a battlefield for training and pokemon battles, we have a massive dining room for large meals and absolutely massive bedrooms.

"W-wha? A-are you sure? We wouldnt want to intrude."

Jack chuckles a bit before patting my back.

Jack: it's no biggie, besides if you're out here openly challenging the might of the scarlet knight. Me, Jackson and kiki have come to the conclusion that we will be more than willing to help you guys out.

Iris: wait really? Wow, thank you guys so much.

Jack straightened himself back up before leaving back into the airship with a wave goodbye.

Jack: it's no problem, were happy to help.

As jack left we all shared a look of gratefulness as a large mansion sized house came into view.

(Art not mine and ignore the minecraft setup.)

The house was located on an elevated mountain like area, surrounded by the rest of the city outskirts

The house was located on an elevated mountain like area, surrounded by the rest of the city outskirts. The ship began to descend to the landing bay as several figures walked out from the mansion. A middle aged couple and several pokemon of clockwork design, beside them were several maids and butlers ready to be of service to the couple.

Alder: looks like were here, let's wait for kiki and her brothers to get off first.

Jenna: yeah, otherwise it'd be rude of us after so much hospitality.

We came to the agreement as kiki and her brothers emerged from the airship.

Kiki: alrighty, is everyone ready?

"Lead the way."

Kiki giggles and walked to the side of the deck before pressing a button. A ramp emerged from the airship giving us a way to get off. Kiki and her brothers walked off with me and the others following behind.

Kiki: mother, father.

The couple smile as kiki and her brothers embraced them, they soon turned to us with a gentle look.