ch11

As our heroes continue their trip to santaloone city in order to get ash and David's 2nd gym badge our heroes take a break at a nearby pokemon center.

David and our heroes sit on a couch across one another as serena began to explain something that caught ash and David's attention.

Serena: ta Da it's the battle Chateau

Both ash and David look on in confusion earning a giggle from kirlia, serena and bonnie.

David: battle chateau?

Serena: yeah the battle chateau it's a place where trainers go to battle amongst other trainers. The winning trainer wins something although I don't know what.

Kirlia hops to serena's side of the couch before pointing to a paragraph

Kirlia: kir kirlia (this says noble title, read what this says.)

Serena skims through the paragraph before letting ash and David know.

Serena: it says a noble title that is earned battling amongst other trainers in kalos. The higher the title the stronger trainers.

David: this caught my attention. Kirlia do you want to give it a try?

Kirlia shot straight up energy coursing through her veins.

Kirlia: kir!! Kir!! (Of course!! Let's goo!!)

Our heroes all agreed on visiting the battle Chateau to partake in the battles it'll provide. David and ash were stoked for the battle experience.

(If you want a full explanation go to ep 19 of pokemon x and y for the explanation.)

A few hours pass by and everyone reached a massive building next to a river with a battlefield above said river.

Clemont: impressive, I'm quite frankly excited for what the battle Chateau will bring. What about you guys.

Bonnie: I think that answers you're question.

In a manga like moment ash and were locking eyes with a determined grin plastered on their faces. Pikachu and kirlia with the same issue.

Serena: ah jeez, those two are so battle happy.

David pov

We reach the front doors of the battle Chateau and open it revealing the sight of a maid awaiting for what looked like our arrival.

Maid: greetings, welcome to the battle Chateau. How can I serve you?

"We desire the great experience of battle amongst other powerful trainers."

Ash: yeah, would that be possible at the battle Chateau?

Maid: of course, follow me.

(Watch the damn episode for the explanation I am not watching through it for the 5th time today.)

After the explanation from the maid we reached a large reception room filled with strong looking trainers.

"Wow, kirlia it looks like this might be our place of training today. What do you say?"

Maid: here you are free to challenge whomever you please the battlefield is right over there, the bleachers are on the side. Please do enjoy you're stay.

All: thank you!

"Alright. So were knights as we first start off. Who do you want to battle kirlia?"

The petite pokemon climbs up my back before resting her hands and arms on my head to look around.

Kirlia: li kirlia. (How about that person there?"

Kirlia pointed to a medium sized male with blonde hair and wearing a suit. He had grey eyes with his arms crossed.