ch66 New friends & challenges

With fear in her heart and tears mixing with the dripping blood Jess made her way back outside where her Aggron waited patiently. But upon seeing the tears and the limp the pokemon walked over to her side.

Aggron: Grron? (Are you alright?)

Aggron lowered itself to jess making her able to lean on the steel type for assistance. Jess shrugged before trembling some more.

Jess: no..... my life might end soon....

Aggron narrowed his eyes and growls darkly. Jess rubbed Aggron's head with a gentle pet before continuing.

Jess: I have failed too much.... if I fail once more.... me... mom... Dad.... and my younger sister.... will die....

Jess shivers a bit before leaning against the trench walls. She wiped away the blood and tears off her face, only for more to replace it.

Jess: my mission, I must complete is to eliminate David. He has to die so that my family can survive....

Aggron nodded his head in sympathy before he rose his head growling a bit.

Aggron: Aggrooon!! Agg..roon!! (Then we must kill him then!!! To protect you're family)

Jess looked up at her pokemon before Sandslash poked out from its pokeball with equal amounts of passion and loyalty.

Sandslash: Raaaa!! (Let me help too!!)

Jess' tears fell more prominently before a big smile formed on her lips. They curved up as she began to wipe away the tears she had.

Jess: Right.... let's complete the mission then...

With a smile on her face and newfound energy coursing through her she raised her rifle with pride before starting to make the trek back to the front.

Not even a few steps in a massive fireball descended from the skies illuminating the darkness for a brief period and also a fast approaching airship.

A tick mark formed on her forehead while she watched the ship bank left and towards a cliff face. She grits her teeth before turning her head to aggron and Sandslash.

Jess: were going, right now.

With a ticked off look in her eyes she gripped her rifle and began to make way to the cliff, grabbing a few squads of knights and mightyena/ houndoom in the process.

The camera quickly pans to the cliffs in the distance David and our heroes run through the forests as several packs of mightyena and houndoom pursued, they were accompanied by armed APC'S and Humvees.

Bullets ripped and whizzed through the air, striking the trees, logs and ground around everyone. Some were pretty close whilst others were nearly lethal.

David: Kirlia Moonblast!!!

David and kirlia take cover behind a tree as lily and jenna pivot and their feet with rifles raised. Alder and iris joined everyone else and prepared for another bout.

Kirlia leaped from the cover with a pink sphere and threw it at the ground infront of a houndoom. The sphere detonated allowing lily and jenna to fire off several rounds into a couple of the fast approaching pokemon.

Iris: Excarill Dig and focus blast!!!

The mole dug below the surface as alders Volcorona glowed a violent red. Flames formed and bounced off the bug types wings before the unovian champion ordered its attack.

Alder: Flamethrower!!!

Listening to the champion the bug type took to the air with great haste before firing off a powerful beam of crimson flames. The attack strikes a wide area across the ground, making use of the flames Kirlia readied her blade and leaped into the air, her hyperesonant form glows beautifully before taking the flames from Volcorona and used it to great effect.