ch49

The battle of nuvema town had gone on for several hours. Corpses of destroyed apc's, assault helicopters and many other vehicles had littered the battlefield. Buildings were burnt and crumbled whilst some remained standing against all odds.

David and the others fought with everything they had. The great majority of tricks they had developed during training were used to great effect against the knights down to the point where they had finally begun to retreat southbound and rest was finally issued to those of unovian descent.

David and his pokemon were wandering around Nuvema town assisting the civilians and trainers with their injuries and evacuation process. They were silent in doing so mainly due to how exhausting the battle was for them. To use everything they had for several hours was beyond tiring.

Civilian: oh. Thank you young man... thank you so much.

David smiles warmly and responds with a gentle bow of the head. The civilian took notice of the exhaustion before giving him a hug.

Civilian: you have done more than any one of us survivors could've asked for.

David finishes by wrapping the civilians injuries with a bandage made from galvantula's silk. Afterwards David rises to his feet with his pokemon beside him and walked to the next person to assist with...

Kirlia: David... are you alright?

Her voice softly resounded in the mind of David and his pokemon. The young boy turns to kirlia and kneels beside her and softly pet her head.

David: yeah, I'm ok. I'm just a little tired is all.

He says smiling a bit. Kirlia hummed before gently wrapping her arms around him giving off a light aura of psychic energy. David leans forward and humms.

David: thank you kirlia....

-------

At the same moment an event was transpiring across the ocean and far beyond the region of kalos. An event that will eventually help David and the others with the issue of the scarlet knights.

In the region of sinnoh far in the distance lies a mountain its area beautifully cultivated to sustain life that was once impossible to do so without divine intervention, one that was carved into a shrine for the legendary pokemon arceus, the pokemon that shaped the world.

Two figures sat on their knees in a prayer position whispering amongst themselves, a prayer was being spoken towards the sinnoh pokemon of time, space, anti matter and the God himself. The two figures were sheena and Kevin they sat together infront of a recently carved statue of arceus and prayed before it.

As the camera descends behind them their prayer ends with sheena rising to her feet and looking up to the arceus statue with a stoic yet gentle expression. Kevin soon does the same before starting to make his way to the edge of the shrine. Sheena remains infront of the statue almost like she was in a trance, it was only until Kevin spoke up that finally distracted sheena from her trance.

Kevin: you're worried about them arent you. You're emotions are abundant in that regard.

Kevin halted and faced sheena with a worried expression.

Sheena: who isn't worried about unova and kalos. This... kind of invasion hasn't occurred in such a long time and never on this scale.... war of this caliber.... is terrifying.

Kevin nods his head before responding.

Kevin: I sense ash and his friends are in kalos at the moment, assisting the region in developing it's defenses. Heh, knowing ash I'm sure kalos will be fine.