ch11 pt2

3rd pov

Our heroes have stopped at a nearby tourist attraction called the battle chateau. David and Ash have taken part in the battles it provided. With David's victory secured he has made the noble title of Baron. Now it is Ash's turn to secure his victory.

However Ash made a reckless introduction by hopping over the guardrails and onto the field pointing into the crowd asking for a battle.

It was silent for a moment before one member of the crowd rose to her feet. SHe had brown hair with blue eyes, her choice of clothing was that of a ceremonial yukata.

Trainer: I accept young knight. Let us do battle. Name is Kim, a pleasure to meet you're aquantive.

Ash's smile grows massive as his eyes sparkle. The trainer made her way to the battle field before pulling a pokeball from her yukata sleeve.

Maid: alright. Next up with have knight Ash and Knight Kim, everyone release you're pokemon.

Ash: alright. Pikachu you're up for this one!

With a fire in both trainer and pokemon's eyes pikachu leaps off of Ash's shoulders and onto the field.

Kim smirks before tossing her pokeball into the air, a cold breeze awakens when the pokeball opened.

Kim: froslass time to freeze you're opponents.

Maid: now for our next bout. Battle BEGIN!!

Ash: Pikachu start it off with quick attack.

Not even a second into the battle ash was the one that made the first move.
Pikachu took off in a blur picking up dirt in his wake.

Kim: dodge it.

In a calm voice Kim ordered froslass to dodge the attack before she gave an attack of her own.

Kim: use ice shard.

Froslass floated out of the way of pikachu's quick attack before launching an ice shard at pikachu's backside freezing apart of it.

Pikachu: you can do it buddy! Turn around and use thunderbolt.

Pikachu: pika pi (ok, let's go!!)

Pikachu's cheeks sparked to life before a large bolt of lightning shot out at Froslass.

Kim: light screen followed by double team.

A pink translucent barrier forms infront of froslass dimming the damage of the thunderbolt.

Clemont: a light screen, all special attacks are reduced by 50% of this is not good. Ash is gonna have to be smart about this.

Serena: come on ash you can do it.

Bonnie: yeah beat her ash.

Dedenne: dendenne nene (go pikachu you can do it.

David and kirlia were quiet yet they had a smirk on their faces.

David: that is going to be an issue bit I think ash has a plan in place.

Clemont and the others turn to David with confused looks as he only points to ash's smirk.

David: that's a look I've seen when ash went up against the gym leader viola. I'm sure he's confident in pikachu's abilities.

Kirlia: kirlia kir (indeed, the bond that grows between them is something that shouldn't be trifled with.)

David leans onto the railing as froslass created multiples of itself becuase of its double team. But David's prediction was proved correct when ash used something that ash himself only ever used once.