ch4

"Speech"
*thoughts*
???: person/ pokemon.

A day has passed by and nurse joy has concluded that we have used up way to much energy. Diagnosis? Overexertion.

I slowly open my eyes to see kirlia's sleeping face in front of me. I gave smile and slowly stroked her head.
I slowly turn my head to see bonnie with dedenne sleeping on a chair.

I released a yawn that stirred kirlia.

Kirlia: kir? (D-David? What happened?

I gave an exhausted smile before stroking her head some more.

"We won the gym battle. From... what it looks like a day has passed."

Kirlia moves a bit before realizing we are together. She blushes a bit before scooting closer, my face heats up a bit and kirlia wraps her arms around me.

Kirlia: kir, (I'm glad, you are a wonderful trainer.)

My smile widened and softened. "Thank you kirlia. That means alot to me."

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Do you want to go see what the others are doing?"

Kirlia: kir (sure, bonnie is sitting on the chair. Maybe she knows what's going on.)

I stood up and approached bonnie rather slowly. "Bonnie? You awake?"

Bonnie's eyes slowly open and adjust to the light.

Bonnie: David? Kirlia... DAVID, KIRLIA YOU'RE AWAKE!!! I'm so happy you two are ok.

I continued to hold Kirlia. "Of course, does anyone know what happened when we fell unconscious?"

Bonnie: well viola admitted defeat and gave you the win. You and kirlia had this special thing that happened when you were unconscious.

"What was it?"

Bonnie: you and kirlia had these ropes of light surrounding you two. No one knows what happened. Clemont actually contacted professor sycamore. He even sent a few pictures and videos of the event.

"Do you have a video or picture?"

Bonnie shakes her head no.

"Dang. Where is ash and the others?"

Bonnie: they are at the gym. Ash is rechallenging the gym. Also here, viola told me to give it to you.

Bonnie handed me the bug badge of kalos. "Thank you bonnie. Would you like to go to the gym?"

Bonnie: sure, but are you able to walk at all?

"I think we can manage, but in any case I'll carry kirlia just to keep her safe.
Kirlia's cheeks form a tint of pink.

Kirlia: *I...Don't know...b-but... why?* (thoughts)

I managed to walk although rather slowly to the gym with bonnie next to me and Kirlia in my arms.

Bonnie: so, David why er how are you and kirlia so close?

"I don't know, we've been together for well... our entire lives... we've been drawn to each other what we like to call fate. Other than that we spent all our time together. We ate together, slept together and played together. Even watched movies together."

Kirlia smiles before wrapping her arms around me.

Kirlia: kir.. kir.. (we both care for each other really much. a bond that I believe is stronger than steel.)

"A bond that can't easily be broken."

We entered the gym to see ash's fletchling fighting against viola's vivillon.