ch79 an update in kalos

David POV

A sense of excitement washed through me as i and others don a pair of sound cancelling headphones and sitting infront of me was a very excited Jack who was sitting in the seat of a quad barrel anti air gun.

(Picture found on previous chapter)

He giggles like a child as his hands glide over the controls, rising and lowering the turret and turning it left to right trying to get the hang of the freshly made weapon.

Jack: ok boys, you ready!?

Everyone present raised a thumbs up thus giving jack the go ahead to try out the anti air gun, with a quick pull of the trigger the most amazing thing I've ever seen occurred.

Flashes of light and the sounds of hellfire rang out around the area, cylinders of light rain down onto a distant building, smoke, dust and chunks of debri ripped off the building and fall to the ground.

Only several seconds passed by and yet hundreds of munitions were thrown down range and then finally the flashes of light and sound halted. Jack slowly got out of the seat with his hands shaking and a large smile on his face.

Jack: o-oh my arceus that was awesome...

Jackson quickly took a seat on the anti air gun and aimed it at another distant building before opening fire.

Hundreds of cylindrical beams of energy were fired down stream and into the diaplated building, like jack before him only seconds passed by until Jackson halted the AA gun.

But with a bit more maturity he hoped out and hummed his approval of the AA gun.

Jackson: y-your turn.

I nodded and took my seat, kirlia wanting some of the action took a seat on my lap, I gripped my hands around the control and took a deep breath. My eyes narrow as I pull the trigger, and the difference in watching the AA gun and fully experiencing it was vastly different.

The vibration of every bullet sent resounded in my body and hundreds were fired over the course of several seconds, the munitions were easily spotted as they struck against the same building Jackson was targeting.

15 seconds pass by and I finally halted, my heart pounded with great ferocity as myself and kirlia slowly got out of the seat.

"H-holy... c-crap."

Jack and Jackson hummed before crossing they're arms. I didn't have time to recover from my sudden dose of adrenaline when Jackson spoke about training.

Jackson: and with this training begins.

Iris: wait what?

Alder chuckled a bit before jack and Jackson began to explain the general consensus of what we were gonna do to next.

Jack: there are 3 anti air guns on the ship, while myself, Jackson and kiki are beginning the construction of the other weapons you guys are going to learn how to effectively use these weapons. Pokemon included.

I turn to braixen and lucario who were watching in awe before I turned back to jack.

"So, what are we going to fire at?"

Jack hummed his answer.

Jack: I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Giving us a good luck thumbs up jack, Jackson and kiki leave for the construction of the mortars and the main cannon.

(A/N to clarify things, the main gun is a Flak 88, in ww2 the germans used this thing to target heavy bombers as well as mechanized vehicles ie, tanks and other heavy equipment, the aa gun that David and the others just fired is a Japanese quad mount type 96 anti air gun.)