Filler/ update

Author: Everyone!!! We've reached chapter 73 and 200,000 words!!! We have reached a milestone like no other for ANY of my stories, and I shall continue forward.

------------

The filler chapter begins on a very calm and shallow lake, 2 inches of depth, no waves and no landmass in sight.

David, jenna, lily, and kirlia stood in the middle of it all looking happily at the viewers.

David: hello readers, welcome back to another filler and technique showcase. Today I have the twins: Jenna and lily to be helping us out for the chapter.

Jenna&Lily: hello nice to see ya.

David's smile widened with evident excitement in his eyes and voice.

David: just like before this is a technique showcase that reveals the different techniques kirlia and other pokemon both mine and not have used and are going to use. This is a basis for you readers to go back to if you need help imagining what each of the techniques are and what they do.

David hummed a tune before stomping the water beneath him creating a darkening void underneath. A portal to the reverse world and to a legendary pokemon of that world.

Lily: for this chapter we will be having the assistance of Giratina, Deity of the reverse world!!!

Upon hearing his name an earth shattering roar came from the portal as a hulking figure flies out from within. Giratina emerged in his reverse world form and the glory with it.

A darken black mist fell from the deities body and onto the water below, tainting it with the same blackness of the void.

David: Giratina!! Thank you so much for helping us out today.

Nodding it's head the pokemon let out another roar before soaring around and landing before David and the others. Kirlia manifests beside her trainer ready for the day.

She drew her blade and lowered herself into a battle ready position.

Jenna: and before we begin the next chapter will be another filler but it'll be a part 2 to this chapter, so just be forewarned

David: to begin we have Maliketh's bladestorm, or Kajin no arashi.

(Elden arts. 2.0 Beta on YouTube Bandicoot)

Lily: 2nd will be sakura dance of bloodied tides. Chishio no sakura

(Elden arts version 1.2 update YouTube: Bandicoot)

Jenna: 3rd we have black mortal blade. Kuroi chimei-tekina ha

(Elden arts 2.0 beta on YouTube: Bandicoot)

Author: and 4th, the last of the day and technique showcase we have a request from one of my peer reviewers, we have Malenia's waterfowl dance. Mizutori no odori