ch22

Me and Braixen walked up to my aunt and uncle with a strained and serious expression plastered on our faces.

"Auntie.... uncle, we might have a problem."

The brother of my father turned his head to me with an equal amount of sternness in his eyes. He took a knee infront of me before asking.

Gary: what's wrong.

Anita: David? Is everything alright?

I gripped braixens hand just a little more before explaining what Braixen had briefly seen.

"Uncle, auntie. We have some problems outside the camp. Braixen saw something..."

The two turned to the fire fox with the same stern expression and awaited the thing she saw.

Braixen: Braixen brai brai (I saw a group of dark type pokemon circling the castle within the treeline. 3 of which were mightyena)

Gary and Anita looked at one another and nodded, my auntie lifted a pokeball and tossed out stoutland and hopped onto it before sprinting away to inform the other trainers while Gary looked at me with thinking eyes.

"Gary?"

Gary said nothing before pulling out 2 pokeballs. He tossed them into the air as a pidgeot and Zebstrika came out.

Gary: David.... I'm not sure if you're aware but.... no... David I need you to come with me for a second.... braixen could you give us some privacy please.

Braixen pov

My trainer looked to me and nodded silently. He leaned in and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt the fur on my cheeks turn bright red as my ears twitched back in shyness.

"B-b-braixen (D-D-David?)"

David: it'll be alright Braixen. I'll see you at the camp."

I nodded as David attempted to let go of me but I held onto him for a little while longer.

"B-braix-xen (i-i love you D-David... p-please be quick.)

David's smile brought an enormous amount of happiness into me. my tail wagged happily side to side as I brought myself to his cheek and planted a kiss.

I happily smiled before running off to see kirlia and the others with my smile never wavering.

I reached the camp in no time, Kirlia and Riolu were talking to one another with pikachu and dedenne and fenniken.

Kirlia turns to face me as I took a.seat next to pikachu, kirlia smiles to me and hums gleefully.

Kirlia: I take it you and David had a good time?

My face flushes into a deep shade of red as I brought my paws to my face in embarrassing.

"B-Brai. (Y-yes, we did.)"

Kirlia hums as she takes my hand her smile vanishing before changing the topic to something more important.

Kirlia: you and David talked about it didnt you.

My eyes widen in surprise and my jaw slowly dropped. Kirlia patted my shoulder before turning to Riolu.

Riolu: I informed them of our abandonment, they are our friends, I trust them.... i trust David.

Pikachu and the others looked to me with saddened eyes before they all scooted closer to me and gave me a hug.

Kirlia: he really is something special isnt he... David's words are something to cherish. His actions to protect us and be with us are... amazing.