ch32 spectacular evolution

The brutal burning of muscles ran through Davids and his pokemons body. They were running through the alleyways between the buildings of luminose city, avoiding detection from the champions. It had been over an hour since Riolu defeated Alder's Volcorona and he fallen unconscious.

David's eyes shouted pain and solace, his body begging for rest, but he had to keep running. With Riolu still in his arms and Kirlia on his shoulders keeping watch and lastly braixen as vanguard it was the best they could do to defend one another.

Through that past hour both cynthia and diantha would have essentially perform hit and run tactics to lure David and his pokemon into the open and get practically obliterated by cynthia's Garchomp and Diantha'a Gardevoir but nonetheless David and his pokemon continued to run.

The battle David, Braixen and Kirlia were fighting was quite a big one they had to win. The result of the battle this far had created a large amount of steam, smoke and smog, it clouded and fogged the streaks of luminose. It burnt the lungs of kirlia and braixen and it blinded David partially.

As David and Braixen continued to run through the alleyways they make a corner, Braixen trips and falls to the ground making her cough violently.

Braixen: Brai braixen (David we need to rest, we've been running for over an hour now, the smoke and smog is making it harder to breath.)

David turns to Braixen with softened eyes and ran to her aid, he helped her back up and had her lean onto his shoulders.

David: I know, I know.... but we have to keep moving... these champions are really trying their best. This test of theirs is..... brutal.

David POV

Seconds later after feeling the muscles in my body burn even more from.only standing did i agree that rest was probably the best action for to take right now.

I take a knee and allowed my body to relax, i take a seat and lean against the walls of the alleyway. I rested my head and finally relaxed. Kirlia smiles and climbed off of my shoulders and layed down onto my lap. Her muscles visibly relaxed and almost immediately she fell asleep.

I let out a pained sigh and softly began to pet Kirlia. I turned to Briaxen whom was lying against the wall beside me, her breathing heavy and labored...

I closed my eyes and tried to rest, tried to get any semblance of a break. But as my luck would have, I didnt get one.

A sharp exhale turned into a coughing fit followed by violent jerkings in my arms. I look down to see Riolu waking up, I smile a bit and pulled him close to me.

"I'm happy to see you awake Riolu."

The dog pokemon opened its eyes and softly smiled. He takes a breath and blinks a few times before speaking through aura.

Riolu: how long was I out for?

I let out a sigh and softly pet his ears. "A little over an hour, we were able to find cover thanks to the massive amount of steam and smoke braixen and kirlia made. So now were resting and trying to think of a plan to beat 2 champions trying to find us."

Riolu nods his head and rested it against my chest like Kirlai did on my lap. My smile widened from the cuteness overload before looking to the sky, having many thought flow through them.

"How are we to beat them? I guess a hyperesonance is the only way to, but with kirlia the only one to do so on command and braixen the luck of the draw... were at a significant disadvantage."

Braixen and Riolu agreed and remained silent further resting their aching bodies while I made an attempt to make a plan. I let out a sigh of displeasure and pain before feeling a weight on my shoulder. I look to see braixen also sleeping as well, my smile returns as I'm left to my vices.