ch12

A/n if you don't like the lovey dovey skip everything until the end. If you do skip major plot points will be missed.

It was the night after David and his friends left the battle Chateau. Everyone had fallen alseep in their tents, all except for 2.

David and kirlia despite being sleepy remained awake just to cuddle a bit.
The two had smiles dawned on their faces as they listened to the sound of their heartbeats.

David: so, soft.

Kirlia: hehe kirlia (thank you I can say the same to you.)

Kirlia scooted closer to her trainer before climbing on top of him their eyes meeting and locking.

David: I love you kirlia.

Even if she's heard once, a hundred times or a thousand times. She will always have the same reaction, a light tint of pink that forms on her cheeks.

Kirlia: kir-lia~ (I love you to Darling~)

Now it was David's turn to turn crimson. The petite pokemon let out a giggle before planting her lips to his cheek.

David: cheeky little mmph.

Kirlia: kirlia~ (shhh, quiet just kiss me~)

David could only smile and listen. The two once more connect letting out the occasional moans of pleasure.

David: I love you kirlia, i-i want you.

Kirlia's face flush a darker shade of pink before holding herself close to her trainer.

David's eyes soften before embracing her into a hug.

David: do you want to connect?

Kirlia looked up into David's eyes wondering what he meant but was quick to misunderstand as her face turned crimson.

Kirlia: k-k-kir?! (Y-y-you mean s-sex?!)

David let out a chuckle before shaking his head no. He responded with a kiss to her lips before clarifying.

David: I meant you're transformation. Would you like to see how far youd like to go?

Kirlia calmed a bit before stuttering her answer.

Kirlia: kir-k-kirlia (o-of course. I-i wouldnt have minded e-either)

David's eyes widened and became a stuttering mess.

David: w-what d-do you mean?

Kirlia smiled before holding onto David's cheeks planting her lips onto his own.

Kirlia: k-kirlia kir (i- I wouldn't have minded i-if you wanted to do it.)

David was now throughly speechless. His pupils expanded and didn't move. His mind was going a hundred miles an hour and couldnt comprehend what kirlia had said.

Kirlia: kir? Kirlia (David you ok? Did I break you?)

David managed to move but only to embrace her.

David: I-I'm fine, caught off guard is all. I-i don't mind either but I'm not ready though.

Kirlia understood what he meant, deep down she wasn't ready either.
The two looked at one another before in a manga like scene comical amounts of steam left their heads.

Kirlia pov

He is so easy to tease sometimes. I love him, I'm not opposed to the idea of him taking me. But...

It'd have to be a special day to the both of us if we were to go all the way.

I close my eyes allowing my pshycic energy to gather into my eyes turning them a dim shade of pink.