ch44 ptsd

Kirlia pov

Amidst David's collapse he had grabbed his head and began to cry but no sound would be emitted. The amount of pain was evidently huge, and I had no idea how to help him apart of being next to him and holding him.

I look to Lucario and shouted to him.

LUCARIO!!! GO FIND JENNA AND LILY.

Nodding his head he ran off with galvantula behind him. I looked back to my lover and held myself close to him. His body shaking uncontrollably in my arms and his tears continuously falling, his silent cries of pain and agony. I felt powerless. I know it has happened but each time it has he was able to come out of on his own but now he isn't.

Come on love, you can do it. You always have!!

I shouted with my telepathy. I tighten the hug around him as braixen does the same even turtwig joined as well. His body continued to shake as his breathing began to labor.

Jenna: DAVID!!!

I turned around to see jenna, lily and alder run over worry evident on their faces. Jenna slid to a halt before pulling David into her arms with me, braixena and turtwig in the process.

Jenna! What's happened to him?! This is the worst he's ever been.

Jenna looked at me with shock and worry.

Jenna: this has happened before? Shit. How many and how did he succeed?

He's always gotten out on his own, me, braixen and Lucario were always by his side when it happens. Why, what's wrong with him?! Why is it happening?!

I shouted while tears of my own fell down my cheeks. David's emotions had grown and overflowed so much that now it's affecting me through our bond. I reached out and held his hands as jenna and lily held him close to their chests trying their best to slow his heart rate.

Jenna: come on David, it's ok.

She says pulling David closer to her. Lily does the same while me and braixen got closer to him.

C'mon David... please....

But nothing we did worked, if anything it made it worse, his heartrate accelerated and stayed at a high pace all the while tears and sweat fell. It was painful to see and feel.

DAVID PLEASE?! COME BACK?!

I shouted, my psychic energy skyrocketing in response to David's heightened emotions. I felt my body transform into my hyperesonant form.

After several minutes without success nor any indication of the situation ending we finally heard the voice of David. It was weak and saddened, it held all emotions. Anger, sadness, melancholy, love... all of it.

David: mom..... d-dad.... forgive me.... I'm too weak.... tch.... please.

Lily was quick to respond to his words, she rubbed his hair and pulled him closer. I got closer and climbed onto his lap and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

Lily: No you are not!! You are anything but weak. You are strong and always have been. So it's ok, it's ok to cry, it's ok to weep. You've been strong for far too long. Showed kindness and smiled for far too long so now it's time to rest. So please... stop hurting herself about this.

Her words managed to soothe David for just a bit, soothed him enough for him to respond.

David: i.... I don't want to remember, those facilities.... those horrific laboratories.... it's....... it's.