ch 63 Welcome to Provincia

A half hour passes and the airship kiki and her father were on landed without issue, steam from the engine evaporates quickly creating a smokescreen.

Kiki hurdled the airships hull and lands below, a smile on her face and rosey red cheeks becomes more prominent. She turns to her father who was walking behind her, the two pokemon following behind.

Kiki: C'mon Papa!!

She happily exclaims before she began to skip forwards, her father chuckling lightly before pulling out three pokeballs and returning Gearmite and Rodroid but also sending out another pokemon.

With a flash of light a humanoid clockwork pokemon emerges. One of clockwork origin, gears and cogs exposed around its joints. Their golden color shimmers in the light above.

 Their golden color shimmers in the light above

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Victorisol)

The father and daughter made their way through the golden steampunk city, vapor and steam glimmered in the sky above. Many people and pokemon alike walked on the sidewalks as steam powered trolleys made way on the streets.

A large variety of pokemon of steampunk origin walked around with their trainers along with steampunk regional variant.

Kiki: amazing I'm so glad to be back home. It's like I never left~

Her father hums warmly before matching his daughters pace.

Father: indeed. It's been quiet without you're mischief.

He takes a jab making kiki pout childishly. But her antic vanishes when the sight of an injured trainer and his pokemon lie in an alleyway. Kiki and her father walk by but not without worry, kiki turns to her father.

Kiki: papa? Who was that?

The father sighs a bit before beginning to explain what was wrong. A look of solace and sadness became evidently plastered on his face.

Father: that was a trainer from unova. Around 2 months ago the region of unova fell under siege, they were invaded by people they called the scarlet knights. The great majority fled eastward to the other regions and the few either perished or fled to here.

Kiki became sad and turned on her heel before walking into the alley and kneeled infront of the trainer. Shocked by the nonexistent hesitation the father followed and does the same.

The trainer was a young girl with a deerling. The trainer was fast asleep but the wounds were incredibly evident. Kiki softened her eyes before rising back to her feet and placing a super potion and bandages infront of the trainer. Kiki leaves with her father there after.

Kiki: that's terrible, who would do such a horrific thing?

She whispers lightly before turning to her father.

Father: bad people do, the mayor of Ergatis has initiated a coalition program that allows trainers to join a militia. This city is doing the same.

Pointing ahead the sound of Marching became prominent as kiki turned to face where her father was pointing. Her eyes widened as did her clockwork partner.

pokemon: War For Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें