He Knew

🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨

🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨

Olivia

I finished preparing for lunch, then cleaned up the mess, and soon, I was left doing more and more errands for other pack members. I sigh as I wipe the sweat off my forehead. I glance at the clock and realize it is really late. If I didn't finish now, the rest of the omegas would begin to come in to prepare for dinner. We also needed to begin preparations for the meeting that the alpha has with other packs coming tomorrow morning.

I glance at the floor and stick the dirty rag back in my bucket. I had kitchen duty all week, and after everyone finished eating, I was the one responsible for cleaning the whole kitchen on my own since the head omega didn't like me. She has perfectly stated that the kitchen floors needed to be hand-cleaned and left spotless after every meal. If she even saw a speck, I'd have to repeat it.

The visiting pack, the Primords, and the Dark Moon Pack are said to be one of the most prominent and influential in our nation. They are very secretive; not even the king alpha dares to enter their territory without their consent. They say the king has hired them multiple times to finish off invading packs or kill dangerous creatures that lurk around the king's castle. Creatures no other wolf would dare to go against, no matter how strong they claim to be.

The last time they came to our pack was when I was still tiny. When my parents were still alive, I remember my dad had said you could feel the power they held just standing in the same room as them. Dad loved walking with them and talking to the alphas. I could still see his smile when he'd talk to them.

No one knows much about the two packs other than that the Primords are the oldest in existence, and the other pack, The Dark Moon Pack, is The Primord's most cherished ally. The Dark Moon Pack was once attacked by powerful Lycans, taking the life of their Luna. The primords were the ones who came and helped them, ending the war and helping them get back on their feet. They made a pact to protect each other soon after and have been allies ever since.

The two packs have become the strongest duo ever since, and both packs will be arriving either tonight or tomorrow morning to attend Skylar's ceremony happening this weekend. Skylar has only been anticipating this since his eighteenth birthday, and it's finally happening after eight long months.

I'm both scared and nervous for some reason. My wolf, Freya, won't stop jumping up and down. I know something is going to happen. I'm unsure whether it's good or bad, but I know something will happen; I can feel it.

I groaned as I felt my sore muscles, my back ached from being hunched over. Thankfully, my ribs had already begun to heal; the perk of being a werewolf is that we heal fast.

I sighed as I looked around, happy with the results of my work. Our pack doesn't have a big kitchen, but it's still a lot of work for one person to take care of independently. This is when I miss my best friend, Desiree. But unlike me and my crummy fate, Desiree turned eighteen three months ago, and she was lucky to have found her mate, none other than our next beta, Cole.