Luna Duties

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie's POV

The sun slowly peeked through the glass wall behind us, making me stir in my sleep as I slowly woke up. I lay on my stomach, on top of Alarick, with our legs interlaced. He was still sound asleep, but even then, he held me right around my waist. He sensed me move, making him tighten his hold on me.

I couldn't help but smile. I lifted... myself to kiss his jaw, slowly making a trail of kisses until I got to his lips. His lips pulled into a smile, clearing his throat and turning his body toward me. "Good morning, beautiful." his groggy voice made his chest vibrate, making me smile.

"Good morning," I replied, caressing his chest and placing my head on his chest again as I hugged him around his waist. We stayed like this for a while until the clock hit seven. Yesterday, he was already gone by this time. I was glad to have him still next to me this morning. It would have been awkward to wake up all alone after last night.

Last night! I am still sore, by the way, but my god! I see why the fuss now. I can really get used to the insatiable desire to be with him. He's amazing, and I don't just mean the sex, but him overall. All those crazy stories of him being bad and mean had me thinking the worst before I came here.

I was scared for my life, for the life of the omegas who were sentenced to come here. The moment Skylat had said we were to become enslaved, I thought the worst. I was ready to give up on life and face a life filled with more misery and dismay. I pictured myself living the rest of my life in Alarick's dungeon or being mistreated. I figured by the life I had been handed in the Silver Moon pack that it would be worse here.

But I was wrong.

Alarick truly cares about his pack, and I can see why. They are so in love with him, everyone is happy here that it makes me wonder if maybe... I might still be dreaming somewhere, and I could wake up any minute. And if that is so, I hope I never wake up.

"Alpha, Luna... May I come in? Are you descent?" We hear the voice of a girl as she opens the door softly. She makes her way, and I cover my body with the sheets, feeling a bit embarrassed by my state. My hair is messy, and we are both still naked. "I'm sorry to barge in; we wanted to bring you both break-" she gasps, making me startled. Her eyes were wide open, and she covered her mouth as if she was shocked.

I look at Alarick, a bit confused, and then at her. "Oh my god... Oh, my goddess, it's official. He marked her... He marked her!" she turns around, yelling, running out of our room along with the tray. I start laughing and then look at Alarick, who sports an amused look on his face.

"What in the world is she talking about? Mark her..." I say, laughing, and turn to realize I had marked Alarick too. In the middle of our lovemaking last night, I had drifted off for a second or so, feeling weird because Freya had been anxious, trying to merge through, I guess. "Looks like our wolves are now joined, as well as us, sweetheart," he says, moving my hair out of the way and sucking on my neck.