Making Up

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OLD 🔞 OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE PASSAGES, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. KINDLY SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF AVAILABLE OR KINDLY WAIT FOR A NEW ONE. THANK YOU, AND ENJOY!
✨✨✨✨✨

Livie

"So, does this mean you're not upset with me?" I ask as I stand in front of him. His hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer until his head rests against my abdomen. "I could never be mad at you, Livie. I'm pissed that a guy like Skylar who is supposed to be a leader would act so cowardly. I mean, I get it... We are both in our eighteen, but fuck, we have been training for this position since our earliest teen years. He should know that every decision you make can deter your leadership and reputation." he says as nods, closing his eyes in frustration.

But he was right. As a werewolf, we are not only taught how to fight and our pack history but we are taught how to take care of our position in our pack. Get my position as a former Omega, I was taught to cook, clean, and do all the cleaning possible, but- I was also taught etiquette by the lead Omega, in case I needed to address visiting Luna's, which most of the time, it was me who was stuck tending to them. And believe me, when I say, some Lunas are very... But I mean very stuck up.

They go around giving orders, feeling like the most entitled people in the world, and everyone owes them everything, but the alphas are even worse. They are ruthless, and take advantage of their title, making poor omegas do whatever they so damn-well -please. And by everything, I mean everything. If you thought humans were heartless when they leave mommas to tend to kids alone, it's the same thing here. There are lots of little babies who have never met their fathers, and sadly, those omegas are shunned by their pack, making that baby's life hell.

Luckily, I never had to deal with something like that because, for some reason, alpha Noah never allowed it. I never understood him. He hated me, treated me like garbage, and allowed others to mistreat me, but he never allowed any man to touch me in that way. He once saw a guard from another pack try and take advantage of me. He ripped his head off without hesitation and went against their alpha. He told them to never return, or there would be dire consequences.

"Livie, Skylar made it seem you were trouble from the very start. I wanted to rip him apart when I found out he was your mate. But, hey... He did me a huge favor in the end and he didn't even know it." Ricky says, as his hands slowly go down my thighs, and he slowly begins to move his hands back up, under my dress, causing shivers down my spine.

"I'm glad he rejected me. Otherwise, I would have never met you, or maybe I would have, but I would not be here with you now." I say, feeling the wetness between my leg as pressure begins to mount. I can't help but moan, tilting my head back as his warm hands go higher and higher. He slowly guides one hand between my legs, pressing his thumb against my panties over my walls. "Who knows, maybe the Dark Moon wolves would have a different Luna!" he says, making me growl. "I don't think so. You're mine, Ricky. And only mine." I say, making him chuckle.

His touch is soft but rigid, making me gasp as he begins to slowly rub up and down. "Ricky!" I whisper, tilting my head back in pleasure, and making him smile as he sees the effect his touch is causing me. "It's our official wedding night, baby. I hope you're ready because I am not letting you sleep much tonight," he says, making me bite y bottom lip as he rubs a little harder, then he pulls the lace down, putting his hand inside my panties and finding my folds. "So wet, baby. You're so ready for me... Aren't you?" he whispers, making me arch my back as I feel him glide a finger inside.

I gasp, feeling the heavenly pressure of his finger going deep inside me as he begins to stroke me. I begin to kiss him passionately as he finger fucks me, making me lift my leg, and resting it on the edge of the bed. "Ricky." I gasp as I feel him pull out, and then he inserts two fingers, hitting the right spot and making me gasp. My nails dig into his shoulders. He knows exactly what to do to get me excited and wet.

He always starts slow, teasingly, and lovingly. But then, when he knows I am nice and ready because he has me all worked up and too horny, he gets wild and hard. I love it, I won't lie, but it always leaves me wanting more and more.

"Let's get this damn dress off of you, shall we?" he says as he pulls his fingers away, making me whimper. He wastes no time with my zipper, pulling it down quickly and making the dress fall to the ground. I am left with nothing but my underwear in front of him since I had not worn a bra.

He leans back for a second, as he admires the view. His eyes darken and his hands slowly begin to care for my breasts, causing goosebumps on my skin. It feels heavenly, but I am too turned on for foreplay. I push his shoulders back and unzip his pants, tugging at them. I pull them off along with his boxers and I am left mouth-watering. He looks too damn sexy. And given the way the girls came in here and fixed this place up so beautifully, just gives it the perfect atmosphere to jump on top of him.

I straddle him, not wasting time as I position him in my entrance and slide him in. A moan escapes us as I feel him slide bit by bit until he is deep inside me. "Oh, baby. You feel so good. You're nice and tight... Just the way I like it." he says, making me smile blushingly. "And I am all yours, baby," I say as I lift myself just a bit and slam back down, making him grunt.

"Fuck... Livie. You're killing me here." he whispers, holding down my hips tightly and pulling me closer. I begin to rock my hips, slowly, enjoying every bit of him as I go up and down slowly. The pressure only mounts each time I go up and down some more. But every time I go down again, I feel myself getting wetter.

I moan, pulling my hands up over my shoulders and interlacing my fingers in the back of my hair, tilting my head heavenward as I enjoy the ecstasy. He sits up, wrapping his hands behind my middle back, and kisses me passionately as I continue to rock back and forth. My walls are already tightening as I feel ready to come, and orgasm is building strongly in the pit of my stomach.

I gasp, feeling the pressure mount, making me go faster, picking up my pace. I can't help but let a moan escape my lips louder. Ricky stands, with me in his arms and turns us, tossing me on top of the bed as he hovers over me. He pounds inside of me harder faster, making me lose it. "Ricky... I need to come."

"Not yet baby... Not yet," he says, hissing as he feels my nails dig into his back. I bite my lip, holding him tightly against me as he keeps thrusting deep inside me. He's close, I can feel it. His skin begins to goosebumps, and he grunts as he goes faster.

"Now. Come for me, baby. Come for me." he demands in a whisper, making me come. He begins to grunt, spilling his seed inside of me as he grunts slowly. I can hear a roar in the back of his throat, letting me know he's feeling an orgasm too. But it only rattles me more, making me orgasm as I begin to spill some more of my come.

My juices wrap his front in a warm liquid. He kisses me passionately, holding me tightly as we both slowly ride down our orgasm.

But it's not long until we are at it again. I'm not sure what they put in his food, but he is completely turned on. One time after another, he is ready to go another round. And by all means, I feel like I'm in heaven. I can care less if I get any sleep. I let him please me, and I enjoy my time pleasing him, anyway, any position he wants as we make love all night and into morning hours.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨