Bad Mouthing

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

"Livie! Breath...ok, look at me?" Molly says, bringing me out of my trance. She gestures for me to follow her moves, "Breath in....breath out. Again, breath in, breath out." she continues until my heartbeat slowly returns to normal. Margot can't help but look at me in concern. I hated to act this way in front of them. I was going to become Luna for goodness sake!

How could I've allowed such a moment of weakness?

"Come on, sweetie. I think we had enough shopping for today. Let's get you home so you can rest, shall we?" she says, masking her concern with a smile. I nodded, giving her an apologetic smile in return. "You want to tell me what happened back there?" Molly asked as we sat in the car and made out way home.

"Did it maybe... Have to do with you seeing the luna from your ex-pack?" Margot adds, making my eyes widen in surprise. "I saw her getting in her car with another girl," she says, making me drop my eyesight to my hands. "I... I just," I stuttered, unwilling to look up.

"It was like I was pulled back to my old life. The mistreatment, the bullying, the hitting, everything. I spent so many sleepless nights there, begging and hoping they wouldn't barge into my home one day to beat me in the middle of the night. Leah...Luna Leah," I corrected myself. I know I shouldn't be because Alarick is a wonderful mate, but still, a part of me hated her. Skylar had rejected me and made me feel worthless when he chose her over me.

And yes, Alarick is multiple times better than Skylar, and still- the fact I was rejected hurt.

"They made my life a living hell while I was in that pack. There wasn't a day when Leah and her two goons wouldn't take joy in hurting me. Whether physical pain or emotional. They knew exactly what to do to keep my spirit and Freya at our lowest." I said making Freya whimper. Molly and Margot looked at me with mixed emotions. They looked saddened by my reaction to the memories, but mad that I had to endure all that pain with Leah, Evelyn, and Valery.

"Well, all that is in the past. Forget about them, Livie. I mean, I get it. There are things you can never forget. But it doesn't mean you let them linger so they can keep tormenting you. The past is never forgotten, and when those memories linger, you use them as fuel. Fuel that you can use to make you strive harder, make you stronger, and braver. You were in bad condition when we found you. And I know why now. But let me tell you," she says, pointing a finger, looking at me seriously.

"You've come a long way in such a short time, Livie. My brother and Black were right. You are strong, and you have so much potential. You just have to learn to face your demons and fight with all you got. If the opportunity comes, you show that bitch the real Livie we know. The strong, confident, badass bitch you are." she says, making me chuckle through my tears.

"Hell yeah," Margot adds, making us chuckle.

I don't know why I was so vulnerable back there. Truly, I have become stronger. And I've learned to defend myself in such a short time. But I guess it was different back then. I was alone, scared for my life, with no one to back me up. But now... Now I have a pack that I adore, friends who stand by me, and a loving mate who makes me feel like I can conquer the world by his side.