Noah's Karma

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Third Person POV

"You won't be long, will you?" Livie asked Ricky over the phone as they parked the car and turned off the engine. "No, baby. I just need to take care of a few little things while Hunter is away with Skylar. I'll be back before dinner, I promise."

"Ok. Oh, and Ricky?"

"Yes, love?"

"Why don't you ask Hunter to come over for dinner? I have a few things I wanted to talk to you two about," she says nonchalantly. "Uhm. Okay, sure. I'll let him know. But I'm not sure if he will be home tonight, babe."

"Just... tell him. Ok?" she asks, sounding a little irritated. She had been on edge lately, and the last he wanted was to irritate his Luna. "Ok, baby. I'll make sure we're both back before dinner."

"Great. See you then," she replies a little enthusiastically before hanging up.

Brandon, Zane, and Ricky got out of the car, a little too pumped up and ready for what they were about to do.

They placed Noah inside a ring and forced him to put on gloves and face each one of them at a time. Zane, Alarick, and Brandon took joy in facing Noah face to face. They only had one rule, no wolves allowed. Neither opponent was allowed to let their Wolf out.

The men took joy, in seeing Noah struggle to keep up in a fight with them. The notorious merciless alpha who glorified himself in hurting others was now being taken down by three young men not much older than his son.

"Had enough, old man? This is for all the times you hurt those girls." Alarick says as he lands a punch on Noah's stomach and then hits him in the jaw. Noah throws a punch, but he's too tired and misses Ricky, almost falling as he struggles to stay upright.

"This is for every time you violated one of them, you filthy pig," he says, punching him on his cheek, and making Noah fall to the ground as he continues to hold his stomach from the punches Ricky had already landed on him.

"And this..." Alarick says, as he rips off his glove and grabs Noah by his shirt. Noah's clothes were tattered, and filled with blood.

His body was covered in bruises and scrapes. "This is so you learn to never put your filthy hands on my wife. You should have never placed your hands on my Livie," he says as he hovers over Noah and begins to punch him in the face repeatedly.

He was far too furious. The more he landed punches at Noah, the angrier he got, fighting his wolf as Black demanded for him to calm down. "We can't kill him, Rick. I know you're mad, I want to rip his throat out too, but remember the plan!" Black says, making Ricky growl.

"Fuck the plan. I'm going to kill this motha,"

"Enough!" Brandon says as he steps in, grabbing Ricky's hand. Ricky lets out a disapproving growl, exposing his canines and his eyes turn dark.

"You better calm the fuck down, kid. Don't forget who I am. I'm not your ordinary little alpha." Brandon says as he exposes his canines as well, growling in return. "Enough! Both of you." Zane calls out, making them exchange menacing glares.

Noah chuckles, unable to open his eyes from how swollen they were. He spits out blood, struggling to stand up. "Even if I died in this hell-hole, you will never get your pack back, you imbecile little twerp. I made sure your daddy signed over his rights to the pack for good. You'll never be the alpha of Silver Moon. Never, you hear me." Brandon fists his hand, decking Noah on his jaw and making him fall.

A loud cracking noise sounds as Noah's jaw breaks, making him groan in pain before he goes unconscious. Hector growls, gripping the bars of his cell with anger. The silver of the cell bars burns his hands, but his anger and frustration are too much. He knows he's next, and seeing how they have been torturing Noah only adds to his anxiety.

"Asshole. That'll teach you to shut the fuck up." Brandon says, spitting next to Noah on the floor.

"What did he mean? Did your dad really sign away his rights to the pack?" Ricky asks, looking at Brandon with his hands fisted. This was news to him. He was not aware of this grave news.

"He was under the influence. This asshole took advantage of my pop when he was mourning my mom and my supposed death. He wasn't aware of Noah's intentions. He placed the papers in a pile with the paperwork Dad needed to submit. Dad was so distraught that he wasn't being careful. He just wanted to finish work and go back to Livie as soon as possible but he never saw what he had done. I'll be damned if I let Noah keep taking advantage of the pack though. Whether the pack stays under my authority or Skylar's, I will make sure the pack is never mistreated again," he adds, making Alarick look at him in concern.

"Guys, it's Hunter. Bad news. They found Leah's car a few miles from the diner. It's wrecked. It looks like she had a bad car accident, but, she's nowhere to be found." Zane says as he holds his phone next to his ear. "By the looks of it, the accident hasn't been called in, there's no signs of authorities around the place," he adds, making Ricky and Brandon exchange concerned looks.

Ricky holds his hand out, grabbing the phone from Zane. He talks to Hunter, asking for a thorough explanation of the situation.

"Maybe it's for the best. As long as you took care of the diner, then we can't do much more for her anymore. She's been nothing but trouble from what I hear. If you ask me, I Dodge a bullet, big time." Hunter says over the phone. "Don't worry. I talked to my dad, he's already informed me that his buddies took care of the situation." Ricky says, making Hunter sigh in relief.

Lucian's friends had been able to hack the cameras and make it look like a bear had attacked the men in the diner.

A special group by them was assigned to take care of the matter. When they checked the surveillance cameras, the witnesses were left confused. The more they were made to look at the footage, the more they thought about the event and were convinced that what they had witnessed was a bear attacking the men, and not a nineteen-year-old girl who they thought was probably possessed by a demon; or so they had thought before.

"Just help Skylar retreat his belongings and come back. It's out of our hands whatever happens to Leah. She's been enough trouble for all of us." Ricky suggests, making Hunter agree.

"I suppose you're right. Listen, it's getting a bit late. I'll make sure Tate finishes hacking her computer and all. Once we get all this kid's stuff back, I'll call to let you guys know we're heading back." Ricky nods as if Hunter could see him.

"Alright, man. We're almost done here too. Oh, hey... by the way, why don't you stop by tonight at my place? Livie wanted to talk to us about something." Ricky says as he places his foot on top of Noah, pressing down on his chest as he hears him moan from pain. Noah grunts, as he begins to awaken from being previously knocked unconscious.

"Great, sounds like a plan. I'll be there. Tate! Are you done already, or what?" Hunter yells away from the phone before hanging up.

As Alarick signals for the guards to take Noah away and bring Hector out, the doors open, making the men turn. "Alarick Dannelly... What is the meaning of this?" Lucian says as he walks in furiously.

"Fuck!" Zane says, turning pale. "Dad. What are you... how did you,"

"Livie figured it out. You.... All of you! Have a lot of explaining to do. Car, NOW!" he says angrily as he fists his hands, yelling them in his alpha tone.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨