Noah is AWAL

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

Ricky lead me by the hand to his office. And just like Zane had said, Kaiden was already there, waiting for him. "Rick, what are you doing? She can't be here." Kaiden whispered in his ear, making Ricky look at me worried.

"Kaid, she already knows about the investigation. Plus... She has information that might be useful to us." he says, placing his hand on the small of my back, and leading me to sit on his chair.

"Umm, ok. Very well." Kaiden says, rubbing the back of his head. It wasn't long before they began talking about what was happening.

My concerns were relieved as I hear that Skylar had indeed let go of the girls that Gunther and Alpha Noah had kept captive when he was still the alpha. But- not without Skylar getting into a big argument with his dad for doing so.

Alpha Noah was so mad that Skylar had let go of his precious prices that he threw a big tantrum, breaking almost everything in the pack house and then storming off.

Since that day, Alpha Noah has spent a lot of time out of his pack, visiting one pack after another. His intentions for visiting these packs were still unknown I was certain that these were packs where the alphas were doing the same ugly deeds and were most likely helping him find the girls that Skylar set free. "No one knows where these girls are. It's as if they disappeared from the face of the earth. If we could just find one of those girls. Just one. We could try and talk to her, and offer her asylum if she agrees to talk." Kaiden says, making me lose myself in thought.

"I know exactly what you guys are talking about. There was one time." I say, making them turn to me. "There was a visiting alpha. I can't remember his name. He was visiting our pack for the shifting ceremony. I remember. The look in his eyes as the young girls shifted. It gave me shivers." I said, looking back to that day.

"He wasn't looking at them the way most men were. Most men looked at our young shifters with eyes of admiration. Proudly. But not him. It was... Sickening." I said, making a face of disgust.

"I had accidentally forgotten to wash Leah's favorite blouse. So, I was beaten and sent to the dungeon the same night after the ceremony. That same night, right after midnight, that alpha and alpha Noah went down to the basement. They had just captured one girl days before. She was so pretty. She had these markings on her back from being beaten and she was so malnourished. Alpha Noah lead him into her cell." I said, closing my eyes, trying to fight back the vile rising in me.

"I remember her pleads. It was when it all started. The alpha had this big tattoo on his back. It was like a mix of flowers and a cross. I had seen that cross before, it had three lines across. I think it belonged to the gargoyle's bloodline. He... He heard me yelling, tell him to stop. She was agonizing. He took one good look at me as he continued and smirked evilly." I said, almost feeling the same fear as I did that day.

The hairs on my skin rose, it was one of the most vulnerable times I had ever felt. "He said, when I'm done with her, you'll be next, sweetheart," I said, looking out to space. Ricky fisted his hands, filling with rage, and Kaiden and Zane looked at me in shock.

"Alpha Noah had enjoyed watching him. It was a constant thing he enjoyed doing, it was disgusting. But- when he heard the alpha say that, it was like something lit inside him. He shifted onto his wolf and launched himself at the alpha, ripping him to shreds. He then ordered Gunther to get rid of the body, disposing of it and making it seem like it was the rogue king who did it." I said, and for some reason, Kaiden and Ricky looked at each other as if a few clues had clicked somehow.

"Do you think maybe... Some of these alphas we've discovered were not killed by the king, but by,"

"Noah," Ricky says in a low menacing voice. His eyes darkened. I could tell Black was angered. His jaw tightened and his hands fisted, making the veins in his arm engorged.

We continued to talk, and I kept getting questions about all the things I had seen in the past. But honestly, in the back of my mind, I was just glad to hear that those girls were set free. I just hoped Alpha Noah wasn't out there trying to look for them. They deserve to be free, even if no pack wanted them. I wish I had the power to give them a good home, and allow them to become a pack. But it was out of my hands... At least for now.

"'I'm just saying... If we get all this information to the council then there is no way they can deny us from arresting him. Of course, we have to find him first, but we can do that."

"I get it, Kaiden, but we still lack one important thing. We have no real witness besides Livie. None of those rogue girls would ever come up and say, hey, I'm a survivor, I'll talk." Ricky said, gesturing with his hands.

Kaiden rubbed his face, sighing deeply. There had to be a way. An easy way to send him to jail without having to bring any of those girls in front of the werewolf council. "Besides, what evidence do we have, Kaiden? We have no physical evidence to make him pay without any witnesses."

"What about the footage on the dungeon's surveillance cameras?" I say, making them turn to me wide eye. "Liv... What do you mean, footage? Are you saying there is actual footage of all this?" Ricky asks, making me tilt my head sideways.

"Well, yeah. I told you... He took pride in making sure he had evidence of what he did. They were like... Memorable prizes to him. He'd show them to the alphas after they had their way with the girls. He must have filmed every single act, with the exception of a few when Gunther would act without consent. There were a few times Alpha Noah wasn't there and Gunther would take advantage of the girls while he was gone."

It was like I had given them a big surprise on Christmas day. Their face lit up, clashing their hands in a high-five. "Where is this footage, Liv? Do you know where he keeps it?" Ricky asks, bending his knees by the chair and getting down to my eye level.

"Yeah, I told you, it's in the dungeon's security cameras. Even if they get deleted, they all automatically get saved in a cloud drive. And... I think... I might know someone who can help you guys get it." I said making them smile.

The only bad thing was- I had to get in contact somehow with my ex-best friend, Desiree. I wasn't sure if she would help, but it was a long shot. She was a very smart girl, despite Alpha Noah rejecting her request to continue studying. She loved electronics and gadgets and was able to fix everything, especially computers.

Every time a computer caught a virus or was unresponsive for whatever reason, she was called to fix it. She was the best. But will she agree to help?

"Are you sure she won't mind helping? I mean, we can ask one of our guys, but it will have to be under Skylar's authority." Ricky d]says, making me grunt inwardly. He will not want to give permission, and if they wanted this footage, we had to make sure Desiree kept quiet about it as well.

"Look. I can't guarantee she'll want to help, but I can try calling her. Hopefully, she hasn't changed her number. But I can guarantee Skylar will not want to cooperate. Alpha Noah deserves to rot in jail, but don't forget he is still his dad. He won't stop you from investigating and sending him to jail, but he won't help you do it either." I say, making them look at each other worried.

To be honest, a part of me hoped I was wrong. Skylar is a manipulative jerk. He was the rudest as he could ever be back in high school, but, maybe... Just maybe, he had changed.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨